Club Wembley Diamond Package

I'm considering it, but going with my 14 Yr old. I've just rang and dissapointungly it's the same price for kids.
Went it a box for the last cup final, me and my paid paid 350 each, was disappointed to find out a lot of others in the box had only paid 150.... might be worth going through some unofficial channels for a one. I’ve emailed the lad who sorted it last time, see what he comes back with.

Me too.
Im not a ST holder so a bit worried about getting tickets so it's a last option. I would pay it rather than missing out.

Not getting a ticket at all?
And couldn't think of nowt means you could think of something.
:lol: Off yer nut you lad. Should have had a season ticket instead of watching it on illegal streams.

Same as 5 year ago. People screaming for cup final tickets despite not supporting the club.

Id go for this but personally Id rather keep the money to put towards our season tickets next year.. although I did pay for club wembley previously

:lol: Off yer nut you lad. Should have had a season ticket instead of watching it on illegal streams.

Same as 5 year ago. People screaming for cup final tickets despite not supporting the club.
I did when I lived up north.
Living 350 mile away I struggle. Still get to about 10-15 games a season mind.

Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.

What's the crack with it? In a similar boat mesel

All the fizzy pop she can drink and memories :)
Kids tickets are only £12.40 by the looks of it: she could get her fill of fizzy pop, memories and hell of a lot of LOL dolls with the spare £256! ;)
My mam will be coming as well and she doesn't drink so I think it'd be an awful lot to pay for just me enjoy the full hospitality.

Kids tickets are only £12.40 by the looks of it: she could get her fill of fizzy pop, memories and hell of a lot of LOL dolls with the spare £256! ;)
My mam will be coming as well and she doesn't drink so I think it'd be an awful lot to pay for just me enjoy the full hospitality.
Yeah I was being a bit tounge in cheek and I am sure the memories will be made wherever you are :cool:

Glad I saw this thread. Just booked it. Couldn’t get to 73, saw Norwich and Charlton at old Wembley. Never going to see the lads at Wembley again at my age. Not bothered that it’s “only” the EFL Checkatrade Trophy. The occasion will be fantastic.
Selling out fast according to the bloke I spoke to. That was 11 am.

Back