Club Shop and Merchandising.

Went along to the Crocket at Durham yesterday, club shop was open before, during and after the game.

Plenty of shirts for the various formats, including England shirts, a selection of gifts ranging such as pens, pencils, cups etc ranging from a £1 upwards. Seemed to be doing a decent trade the couple of times i went past.

Ive had a look at the Leeds Club Shop, its like night and day to our offerings

https://shop.leedsunited.com/gifts/all-gifts

EDIT

Here is a link to a random League 2 club (Colchester United) Online Shop, again compare to ours -

Colchester United Football Club's Online Shop - Misc

Last edited:
Went along to the Crocket at Durham yesterday, club shop was open before, during and after the game.

Plenty of shirts for the various formats, including England shirts, a selection of gifts ranging such as pens, pencils, cups etc ranging from a £1 upwards. Seemed to be doing a decent trade the couple of times i went past.

EDIT

Here is a link to a random League 2 club (Colchester United) Online Shop, again compare to ours -

It is just a shambles. Davison allegedly gets paid £140k a year to oversee this absolute clusterfuck

EDIT

Well if that doesn't just confirm it all.

@Guinness Guzzler @Cack Stottie @GarethQ
Can I contact you lads directly another way? When I try to DM on here you I get ''You have reached the limit (10) for conversations''.

Is this you? Where are you based as only a mobile on your site as a contact and also no mention of Real Madrid on your client list-Liverpool are mentioned. Just interested as SAFC need a real overhaul with their media/digital output and overall PR....

Is this you? Where are you based as only a mobile on your site as a contact and also no mention of Real Madrid on your client list-Liverpool are mentioned. Just interested as SAFC need a real overhaul with their media/digital output and overall PR....
Yes that's me mate - crap website, best to use [email protected] email address. I work with agencies set up within this sector and as I'm so aware of the quality of the SAFC merchandise offer I'd love to get involved to make things better. I just need to work with pressure groups like RAWA to see if there's any way in past the gatekeeper.

Back