Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The lass on my facebook doing my head in now like, keep bleating on about being her own boss, well its a pyramid scheme ffs :lol:
To be fair, people who make a short term success of this have to be a certain kind of individual, someone who would sell their grandmother for a quid. I couldnt have the guts to annoy all of facebook with a false showing of a life and annoy everyone with shit products.

I couldnt have the guts to annoy all of facebook with a false showing of a life and annoy everyone with shit products.

Thats what I couldn't do. I was worried in case I annoyed people keep posting my charity fundraising link never mind keep plugging shit to buy.

Thats what I couldn't do. I was worried in case I annoyed people keep posting my charity fundraising link never mind keep plugging shit to buy.
Im exactly the same, I couldnt pester people to buy stuff, the only people who should be posting to that degree are the people who do actually help people. Taking a photo of your laptop in starbucks or in the canteen of DW fitness is trying to entice people to become reps for a pyramid scheme, not help people like ''forever living'' pretends to do.

i'm going to set my own up

join now to get out of the clean juice plus living scandal

join me for hundreds of pounds and you wont have to sell that shite again

I tend to eat high fat/low carb and I don't have a weight problem. I also train regularly with swimming cycling and running. It's sugar that makes you fat and any fruit juice you care to name will be full of it.

I have deleted people on Facebook who spam sell these type of shite. Well when I say delete I mean post how shit juice plus or the like is and how big of a con these type of things are until they unfriend me. They get so touchy when you start to question them, it's like a cult. Actually, juice plus and forever living is the modern Facebook equivalent of the Jehovist witness

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.

Herbalists should not be allowed in gyms.

IMO if you're going to flog stuff on Facebook that's what the business pages are there for. In that case, if you've liked the page you're buying into it as a potential customer which is entirely down to you.

All these fuck wits trying to earn a bit extra undeclared income on the side really get on my wick. One lass MrsExile is friends with sends her copy and pasted private messages "get your order in now.... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" :oops:

That's wrong mate, it's consuming surplus calories that adds weight.
I think he just meant people tend to rack up the calories from sugary carb sources, which is about right for a lot of people.

There is an evolutionary reason why crash diets never work.

For thousands of years, we were a hunter gatherer society, and very susceptible to food shortages. When your calorie intake suddenly changes, your body first reacts by burning fat, but very soon goes "agh famine". It will then try to conserve as many calories as it can. I have seen it described almost like a weight memory. If you have been a certain weight for a long time then your body will naturally try to keep you that weight.

The best method science has proven so far is the healthy balanced diet, more exercise with slow and gradual weight loss.. Crash diet in June to be slim for your holidays in August is just bollocks.

There is an evolutionary reason why crash diets never work.

For thousands of years, we were a hunter gatherer society, and very susceptible to food shortages. When your calorie intake suddenly changes, your body first reacts by burning fat, but very soon goes "agh famine". It will then try to conserve as many calories as it can. I have seen it described almost like a weight memory. If you have been a certain weight for a long time then your body will naturally try to keep you that weight.

The best method science has proven so far is the healthy balanced diet, more exercise with slow and gradual weight loss.. Crash diet in June to be slim for your holidays in August is just bollocks.
Crash dieting only works for say 10 to 15 days when body stops burning fat as much as possible to prevent death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back