Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have deleted people on Facebook who spam sell these type of shite. Well when I say delete I mean post how shit juice plus or the like is and how big of a con these type of things are until they unfriend me. They get so touchy when you start to question them, it's like a cult. Actually, juice plus and forever living is the modern Facebook equivalent of the Jehovist witness
:D

I am eating an Autoimmune Paleo diet due to having an Autoimmune condition. The diet removes potential inflammatory triggers in the gut to restore gut function and stop gut permeability.

For me it is working well and I can see the huge benefits of paleoesque diets such as high nutrient density foods cannot be bad for you, as well as high quality fats and proteins.

I concentrate my carbohydrate intake from fruit and vegetables and not grains due to the potential inflammatory effect they can have on gut.

The debate around lifespan is somewhat difficult to make a conclusion in terms of palaeolithic man as average lifespan is calculated including high infant mortality, no medical health care, hunting for food etc. However it is considered those people that did live will have been a much healthier version of ourselves.

Every persons body, Metabolism and hormonal response to food, stress and sleep is totally different. 2People that ate the same diet at the same time would not experience the exact same benefits.
I agree with the end bit, my diet is shocking but I rarely change, rarely eat any fruit or veg, at least 2 bars of chocolate and 2 bags of crisps a day plus sweets and I'm still a about 11.5 stone, 5 foot 9 before the smart comments!
Gotta be my metabolism I guess, just as well mind as I'm so fussy I'd really struggle to stick to a diet so I really admire those who do.

Lass on my facebook has been deleted, she printed off a document saying she was ''supervisor'' of ''forever living''. Despicable human being she is, very false and just sells garbage to people

The lasses at work have suddenly gone nuts for one of these (Forever). They are bombarding FB and anyone who comes into work with their tales of it's magical powers. Whenever I point out the are snake oil sellers, they just grin and ignore it. It reminds me very much of a US religious cult, the way they have been brainwashed, and attend these meetings where I imagine they all whoop and holler at Maureen hitting her 50 sales target.
One lass here has even packed her job in to do it full time. I can't help feeling that's going to be a very short lived career path. Unless of course it takes off like Avon and becomes a household staple. But I can't see it like.

Some lass has been pushing Actiderm stuff on Facebook.

She's just posted that due to the fact she works for a French company, she won't be advertising anything this weekend as a mark of respect.

But if anyone wants anything they should email or pm her .

Some lass has been pushing Actiderm stuff on Facebook.

She's just posted that due to the fact she works for a French company, she won't be advertising anything this weekend as a mark of respect.

But if anyone wants anything they should email or pm her .
Anyone who sells Actiderm or Forever Living are kernts!

New one called Simply Natural now. Some kind of fizzy tablet the dissolves in water and contains trace minerals.

We need that because fruit and vegetables are not as good as they were 50 years ago and now have less minerals in, and also have more sugar in so eating fruit and veg will rot your teeth and make you fat.

:confused:

If you want to lose weight - exercise 5 times per week (30 mins per day outside of lying on the couch) . Assess the calories burnt from said exercise...calculate that into your RDA of calories and live in a 500 calorie deficit

It's f***ing easy to be honest , there are NO shortcuts outside of lipo-suction for fat ***** - start now and I'm 6 months you'll be glad

Last edited:
If you want to lose weight - exercise 5 times per week (30 mins per day outside of lying on the couch) . Assess the calories burnt from said exercise...calculate that into your RDA of calories and live in a 500 calorie deficit

It's f***ing easy to be honest , there are NO shortcuts outside of lipo-suction for fat ***** - start now and I'm 6 months you'll be glad
Apparently it's better to do that and pay £108 for forever living, then when you succeed it's forever living and not the increased exercise and decreased calories :lol:

The lasses at work have suddenly gone nuts for one of these (Forever). They are bombarding FB and anyone who comes into work with their tales of it's magical powers. Whenever I point out the are snake oil sellers, they just grin and ignore it. It reminds me very much of a US religious cult, the way they have been brainwashed, and attend these meetings where I imagine they all whoop and holler at Maureen hitting her 50 sales target.
One lass here has even packed her job in to do it full time. I can't help feeling that's going to be a very short lived career path. Unless of course it takes off like Avon and becomes a household staple. But I can't see it like.
They are f***ing morons if they think they can make a living on this for more than a couple of months. Lass on my Facebook as I said previously has printed out her own certificate saying she is a supervisor for "forever living", what a deluded slag she is.

Eat a quarter of the calories you need to a day, and drink this drink. The drink will make you skinny.

Anyone falling for that fad diet shite gets what they deserve.
This is perfectly right.. The thick fuckers who do this deserve to have their head's examined.

Diets are a load of bullshit. If there was one that actually worked, there would be no need for new ones to come along so often.

There are real diets, but they take a lot of work over sustained periods of time. Some people don't have the conviction to persevere with them and just look for quick fixes that takes no effort. They don't exist.

A diet can be as simple as having 1 pork pie instead of two, a small plate of food instead of big. Cutting off the fat from your bacon. They aren't all just mumbo jumbo sillyness.

Isn't that the truth? As soon as the person reverts to their normal diet, all the lost weight will come piling back on plus a few extra pounds. I was ten stone the first time that I went on a diet and I'm the size of a brick outhouse now. Dieting has done fuff all for me.

If you want to lose weight then you have no choice other than to modify your diet to one that will allow you lose weight over a long period of time and which will be sustainable forever. Add a bit of exercise, without going to extremes, which you will never stick with, and the jobs a good one. Leave the faddy diets to the suckers with more money than sense.
Putting Juice Plus aside (which is a scam).. No diets are just one off things.. It's a lifestyle change that you have to permanently keep.

Everything in moderation plus regular exercise is all you need
There was a Horizon episode that covered this. Modifying your diet gives a MUCH bigger impact on your weight than exercise.

One example was that choosing not to eat a donut is the equivalent of like 2 hours of continuous exercise. So a 1 second choice, versus 2 hours. Figures might be off, but it was in that general area.

Our lass fell for the Juice+ one, I say fell, it was more conned me into buying it for her.

I didn't do my research and found it crap when it arrived, I ended up using it as a protein shake, and even then that was crap. Never again like.

The best diet for weight loss is exercise, fattys need to get off their lazy arses.

As I just mentioned above, exercise is a lot less effective than a proper diet. Exercise still very important though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back