Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been surprised at the willingness of people to get their own friends in to this shit, gullible arseholes roping other gullible arseholes in to throwing away money.

We should start our own hair growth product and say only really really clever people can see the hairs grow back, we could do this, if the average IQ is 100, and there are lots of people above that including most (most might be a tad generous) on here, then there are an equal number below that.

Hey @joemcdokes wanna buy some New Age Hair Restoring Juice? It really works, just look at my Emporers New Barnet Facebook page.

Canny video doing the rounds showing these companies as a total con at present on facebook :lol:

I got tapped up in Linked in of all places by someone asking if I wanted to earn a second income. I looked at her profile and politely declined telling her Forever Living wasn't the product for me.

There are even health care professionals selling juice+ and aloe Vera which I totally disagree wit has they are advocating unhealthy habits, 600 calories a day your bound to lose weight. Another one of my pet hates is lighter life as well

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.
What are the healing/health benifits of aloe Vera?

Its a money making scheme for the sheep, I'm just watching what I eat and ditching the majority of the crap - I'm feeling tonnes better already and a tad lighter, gerrin ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back