Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Live In Hope

A lass on facebook has been eating 600 calories per day and some Aloe Vera drink for the last 8 days and tomorrow is going to reveal the amazing results. Unless she is 5 stone I am fairly confident of her losing at least 4 lbs.
Its the latest con, the lady doing this is selling it and admits 600 calories is extreme but the actual Aloe Vera drink is garbage! I was talking to a herbalist in gym the other day about this and he said the quality must be terrible. Aloe Vera plants lose 90% of their great healing/health properties within 24 hours of it being cut.

So to summarise the aloe vera is a placebo and may as well drink water (due to aloe vera being useless unless littered with preservatives) and aimed at vulnerable lasses.

Its going to put you at a calorie deficit which can be done without splashing money out on this ''clean nine'' con.

That Juice Plus diet is just a vehicle for people to extract money from daft people. Good money and freebies to be had if you are a good seller and put the effort in. I know someone on the dark side who participates in this business.

Hate stuff like this. It's just a stupid money making con as they'll probably go back to old eating habits and put it back on.
Its disgusting! Selling of these products should be banned on facebook, its also bit of a pyramid scheme as the people who sell this are always trying to recruit more sellers.
Eat a quarter of the calories you need to a day, and drink this drink. The drink will make you skinny.

Anyone falling for that fad diet shite gets what they deserve.
Pretty much sums it up :lol:

I dont know how people who sell this can sleep at night, however they are so stuck in themselves they probably start to believe it.

That Juice Plus diet is just a vehicle for people to extract money from daft people. Good money and freebies to be had if you are a good seller and put the effort in. I know someone on the dark side who participates in this business.
Its the people who are so thick that they believe in the product that annoy me, think I would respect people more if they said to people on the side that they are a con. I have had a conversation with someone who sells this clean nine and they believe in it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the people who are so thick that they believe in the product that annoy me, think I would respect people more if they said to people on the side that they are a con. I have had a conversation with someone who sells this clean nine and they believe in it :lol:

Had the same conversation with a juice plus lady. She's stopped eating takeaways and junk food and cut right back on alcohol. She is having three healthy meals a day with no snacks but
it's the juice plus that's helped, not the change in her diet.

Hate stuff like this. It's just a stupid money making con as they'll probably go back to old eating habits and put it back on.

Isn't that the truth? As soon as the person reverts to their normal diet, all the lost weight will come piling back on plus a few extra pounds. I was ten stone the first time that I went on a diet and I'm the size of a brick outhouse now. Dieting has done fuff all for me.

If you want to lose weight then you have no choice other than to modify your diet to one that will allow you lose weight over a long period of time and which will be sustainable forever. Add a bit of exercise, without going to extremes, which you will never stick with, and the jobs a good one. Leave the faddy diets to the suckers with more money than sense.

Had the same conversation with a juice plus lady. She's stopped eating takeaways and junk food and cut right back on alcohol. She is having three healthy meals a day with no snacks but
it's the juice plus that's helped, not the change in her diet.
Its scientific fact that 3500 calorie deficit over a week equals 1lb of fat loss. So if your eating way less and hitting over 3500 calories less per week than your TDEE its guaranteed to make you lose weight. Combine that and the fact of the first week of dieting will naturally make you have less salt in your diet to make you lose loads of water, hence losing extra couple of lbs in first week.

People are gullible man, they want instant results without putting the effort in- a big fat arse doesn't appear over a week, so logic says it won't fuckin disappear in a week neither, no matter how few calories you consume

Exactly. It's easier to put blind faith in a fad diet than to put the actual work in required to lose weight permanently.

Excellent point.
This one is different, it has Aloe Vera (full of preservatives) and makes you healthy ;)

Exactly. It's easier to put blind faith in a fad diet than to put the actual work in required to lose weight permanently.
Thats where the market of lasses on facebook with no knowledge of healthy eating comes in :lol:

Isn't that the truth? As soon as the person reverts to their normal diet, all the lost weight will come piling back on plus a few extra pounds. I was ten stone the first time that I went on a diet and I'm the size of a brick outhouse now. Dieting has done fuff all for me.

If you want to lose weight then you have no choice other than to modify your diet to one that will allow you lose weight over a long period of time and which will be sustainable forever. Add a bit of exercise, without going to extremes, which you will never stick with, and the jobs a good one. Leave the faddy diets to the suckers with more money than sense.
:eek: Are you a midget?

This in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back