Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, thought it would be only a matter of time till it made news on here

Here is the video (facebook sorry, but public so don't think you need account)

P.s I've had hell on all week with them.

You have done well mate. It's amazing how aggressive the JP melts get when questioned. All come out and try to stick up for each other. That comment by that girl who was approached to be part of JP and told all their secrets was scary really. Totally trained to deceive the uneducated and weak.

It cures Crohn's disease apparently. I'm sick to death of people telling me what a magical cure it is. Given the research medical scientists are currently doing into MAP vaccines etc, I'm surprised the scientists haven't discovered how wonderful aloe vera is yet.
Big Pharma Innit! Can't patent a plant etc etc.

ha, thought it would be only a matter of time till it made news on here

Here is the video (facebook sorry, but public so don't think you need account)

P.s I've had hell on all week with them.
Mate, that was brilliant, cheers. Had a squizz at your Facebook and you give some great advice. Any chance you can do a video about this f***ing 'forever living' shit? Got a few 'mumtrepenuers' on my friends list I'd like to share it with.

Cheers mate :) , yeah forever living is up next!

Class video! Was giggling like mad watching it.

Ignored someone who claimed she was having something like 22 portions of fruit and veg for breakfast by repeatedly popping pills. She went from a diet of snacking on crisps and cakes etc and lots of takeaways and ready meals, to eating "clean" and lost weight. This was nothing at all to do with the change in her diet. It was the magic Juice Plus tablets :lol:

@supersesh you need to get on the Forever Living shite soon.

A lass who I used to work with who had a very decent job (earning upwards of £25k) has just rapped it all in to start selling this shite. I actually like the lass but I feel like she's been well and truly sucked in by it. The poor fucker will never get her job back, it's fairly niche.

EDIT: She's already started posting photos all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram... sounds like a pro already FFS.

there's a new one starting, be warned that if you dont get in now and join the team then your missing out as its going through the roof.

the 'friends' have changed their place of work to "The Opportunity Company"

its all called Jouve and Slenderiiz and other things with double ii in the name

i actually feel really really sorry for the two individuals i know, one who graduated with a business degree but has still been sucked in by this utter utter shite

A lass who I used to work with who had a very decent job (earning upwards of £25k) has just rapped it all in to start selling this shite. I actually like the lass but I feel like she's been well and truly sucked in by it. The poor fucker will never get her job back, it's fairly niche.

EDIT: She's already started posting photos all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram... sounds like a pro already FFS.
I know someone who succeeds at this venture, the reason is because she is a horrible human being and would sell her family for money. I have rightfully predicted a few people failing at forever living because they are nice people, nice people dont last long in that line of work.

The lass in question is now parading herself as a business owner and printed out her own certificate :lol:

Reactions: mux
So exactly how does this make money for people then? Who supplies them with the pills and how do they make such a markup? I've heard it's a pyramid scheme, how does it work exactly?

Just curious, I know it's shit and someone on linked in was trying to get me to "earn a second income" but I'm confused as to how it works. Do they earn commission for getting people to sell more of it or summat.

You have done well mate. It's amazing how aggressive the JP melts get when questioned. All come out and try to stick up for each other. That comment by that girl who was approached to be part of JP and told all their secrets was scary really. Totally trained to deceive the uneducated and weak.
Try & quote the post on here mate. Watched the video a week ago but didn't notice that.

I know a few people into this now. Nice people. I just hope it doesn't go tits up for them, they've got families to support.

Last edited:
Try & quote the post on here mate. Watched the video a week ago but didn't notice that.

I know a few people into this now. Nice people. I just hope it doesn't go tits up for them, they've got families to support.
Unfortunately if they are nice people they wont succeed in that business.

What does Aloe Vera water taste like? In my head I imagine it to taste exactly like soap :lol: I know asda now have a shelf of the stuff so it must be popular!

Does it even have ant vitamins in it at all?

What does Aloe Vera water taste like? In my head I imagine it to taste exactly like soap :lol: I know asda now have a shelf of the stuff so it must be popular!

Does it even have ant vitamins in it at all?
Once bought a drink from a vending machine when I lived in Tokyo and it had aloe lumps in. Was nearly sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back