Clamping down on the morning after drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you not realise that you are still pissed. Just over maybe you have a bit of a point but 4 times over??

As an aside, stick a copper coin in your mouth just before the test if you are ever stopped. It does fuck all for the reading but is funny as fuck watching people think they are beating the system, then the extra resulting charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice is even funnier.

How can you not realise that you are still pissed. Just over maybe you have a bit of a point but 4 times over??

As an aside, stick a copper coin in your mouth just before the test if you are ever stopped. It does fuck all for the reading but is funny as fuck watching people think they are beating the system, then the extra resulting charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice is even funnier.
I've heard bacon works.

I have the option of drink after I have played golf on a Wednesday, it is either drink and don't drive or don't drink and drive. The former is much more fun but a pain in the arse the next day as I have to trek back and get the car which means in reality, the latter happens more often than not.

I dare say, in younger days, I definitely didn't appreciate the influence you would be under from the night before, irrespective of how you felt.

I have the option of drink after I have played golf on a Wednesday, it is either drink and don't drive or don't drink and drive. The former is much more fun but a pain in the arse the next day as I have to trek back and get the car which means in reality, the latter happens more often than not.

I dare say, in younger days, I definitely didn't appreciate the influence you would be under from the night before, irrespective of how you felt.
Didn't know you were a golfing type marra

Exactly, jokes make people laugh.
you made a joke about putting a coin in the mouth

<a href="Clamping down on the morning after drivers">Clamping down on the morning after drivers</a>

I have one and I’m not convinced it works. It’s not for seeing if I’m over the limit for driving mind, more just out of interest.

I blew under the limit on Boxing Day at 8am. I knew for a fact I was still hammered.
I have one and use it regularly. It gives different levels as the day goes by so I’m pretty confident it works. I know it’ll not be calibrated to the same standard as a police breathalyser but it’s better than a wild guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back