Clamping down on the morning after drivers

Dave Herbal

Striker
Big operation near Chester Le St this morning. Funnelling people into lay-by and breathalysing everyone. Good job it wasn’t yesterday morning :lol:
I still think being caught the morning after shouldn’t result in a ban. It’s hardly the same as getting mortal and trying to drive home.

Big operation near Chester Le St this morning. Funnelling people into lay-by and breathalysing everyone. Good job it wasn’t yesterday morning :lol:
I still think being caught the morning after shouldn’t result in a ban. It’s hardly the same as getting mortal and trying to drive home.

Disagree. Still dangerous.

If you killed someone when over the limit you wouldn't feel guilty?

They run a month long campaign here in Leeds during December. They catch about 10 people a day... at the last count they’d caught 82 people in 8 days

It’s probably worse cos you aren’t driving as defensively and are under the misguided illusion that you are no longer a danger to others.

An admission?
And of course it should result in a ban.

Shame you weren't caught if that is an admission, hopefully it'll happen soon.

Never had a drink , if I was working the next day, on the road at 6, got stopped twice, on portrack lane on the way to work, as had not been drinking I was ok , but as both were on a Sunday morning, once at Christmas time and once during the wold cup, I bet the caught a few out.

Back