Civil Liberties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying that

Your wife left work in tears because she was upset about the erosion of civil liberties

Her and all her colleagues are against lockdown

and

The government is wrong, as are the governments of every other country that has lockdowns of some sort

but

Yeadon et al are the only ones who are right

I’ll be honest pal, it sounds an awful lot like you’re just pissed off with lockdown and have invented this story to pass the time
I didnt say she left work in tears. I said she was in tears about what was happening. There is a difference
I said her best friends and some others I'm.sure she will have colleagues that agree with current restrictions.
Yup, I do think the govt is wrong.

There was some boffin on the news earlier stating that one of the biggest concerns they have with getting vaccine coverage in the next months will be convincing the sceptics and conspiracy theorists of its efficacy and safety.

Facebook and Twitter have a lot to answer for.
People will soon get on line when they are prevented from traveling , working , going to the match etc unless they are vaccinated.

I didnt say she left work in tears. I said she was in tears about what was happening. There is a difference
I said her best friends and some others I'm.sure she will have colleagues that agree with current restrictions.
Is your life really so crap that you have to do this sort of shite?

You said where she works then said she left in tears

my wife, who works in ICU btw, left in tears cos of all the stupid f***ing rules and the complete erosion of our rights as citizens.

Are they written down somewhere?
ive put off reading yuval noah harari's 'sapiens' for about 18 months... turns out its been the perfect book for lockdown two. once you lift the lid on social constructs and how we got here, you can see things in a different light - its all just imagined after all.

Do you know many muslim lasses who marry outside their faith and enjoy a tipple though? @robbied1

get all sorts of anomalys on here.
Erm do you know any Pakistani people at all?? Also I'm not married. She is also divorced, is that ok with you?? You really are a strange individual, to be even remotely bothered about my private life, maybe it just fascinates you???

You are definitely lying for attention now.

I take it you’re some nutter under a new username. You’ll come back under another one, and another one. Boring.
Been saying it for ages. How many of these various accounts are one or two sad lonely blokes frustrated at 2020 and wanting a bit attention.

safcoldie enable this mackemmark, mackemquaker robbie...

Infact i’m fairly sure robbie and mackemmark are the same blokee tbh. Both have a habit of telling porkies then tripping themselves up.

Been saying it for ages. How many of these various accounts are one or two sad lonely blokes frustrated at 2020 and wanting a bit attention.

safcoldie enable this mackemmark, mackemquaker robbie...

Infact i’m fairly sure robbie and mackemmark are the same blokee tbh. Both have a habit of telling porkies then tripping themselves up.
Yet you've turned up out the blue, to question my private life. I find it bizarre that you don't understand that people of different ethnic origins can have relationships, maybe you are just racist in that way??
It seems to me that you needed a bit of attention from me today?

Shes a physio. Her main job is in community but does on call for respiratory patients. Is that okay?

And has the seen both sides of covid. The impact in hospital, she was drafted in full time during first wave. And also the impact on her regular patients who she can no longer see in person.
She obviously knows a lot of nurses and other health professionals. Most agree with her viewpoint tbh.

Absolute shite. I know and speak to dozens of doctors on a regular basis in my clinic and on the board of our local Divisions of family practice - not one would agree with you.

There are the odd few around who would agree with your view but to say it is widespread is nonsense

Although I’m not anti-vaccine, I haven’t seen much widespread information proving that this is a safe vaccine etc. For the skeptic among us, some big pharma CEO telling us how great it is probably won’t be the most convincing, and understandably so.
The Oxford / Astra vaccine is 'not for profit'. I don't suppose they're doing it for a laugh

The Oxford / Astra vaccine is 'not for profit'. I don't suppose they're doing it for a laugh
And I hope they maintain that promise. But it’s in the contracts that they can declare the pandemic over from 1st July 2021 and charge whatever they want thereafter for the vaccine.

And I hope they maintain that promise. But it’s in the contracts that they can declare the pandemic over from 1st July 2021 and charge whatever they want thereafter for the vaccine.
I don't think they've gone into it with bad intentions. If that was the case they could have just charged the west full price and gave developing countries a massive discount and made the same money. Poor nations would just not buy it in bulk.

Some absolute states on this thread again :lol:

You did like.

my wife, who works in ICU btw, left in tears cos of all the stupid f***ing rules and the complete erosion of our rights as citizens.

Last edited:
There was some boffin on the news earlier stating that one of the biggest concerns they have with getting vaccine coverage in the next months will be convincing the sceptics and conspiracy theorists of its efficacy and safety.

Facebook and Twitter have a lot to answer for.
Anti vaxers complaining about being micro chipped so they can be controlled yet are too thick to realise they’re actually being controlled by social media and the shite people are spouting on there . Plus they’ll be the type who live their lives in a social media bubble so it would be easy to find out where they are and what they’re doing anytime as they can’t help letting people know. As good as any microchip😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back