Civil Liberties?

DaftGet

Central Defender
When is enough enough?

-No new Diesel/Petrol cars from 2030 bet a house if you own one it will be taxed to bits
-Covid clear passports on route no doubt (work requirement)
-Social media deciding who can say what without oversight
-Stay indoors or be fined
-Have Christmas but lockdown after as punishment
-Lockdown's cause more harm than good (WHO) Lets lockdown more
-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

The people in charge have shown themselves time and time again to be total puppets and morons to resign the constant narrative as incomitance is retarded we are tip toping towards something else.

I trust the common sense of my fellow Britain's over all the news lately. If a family agree to meet why is that not their choice?

The temperature of the water is slowly being increased to boiling point and we are happy denying that the rights that our ancestor's and family members fought for are not being stripped away in the name of fear is offensive.

Usual Blah Blah Conspiracy insults. When does conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact?

I notice those classed as clinically extremely vulnerable and told to shield for five months, in their own bedroom if necessary, will most likely be among those in Stage 5 to receive the vaccine. The scramble is on and I bet cronyism and who you know will play a part is who gets vaccinated first. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by the way but cronyism led the way is issuing contracts for Covid related gear so why not the vaccine.

I notice those classed as clinically extremely vulnerable and told to shield for five months, in their own bedroom if necessary, will most likely be among those in Stage 5 to receive the vaccine. The scramble is on and I bet cronyism and who you know will play a part is who gets vaccinated first. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by the way but cronyism led the way is issuing contracts for Covid related gear so why not the vaccine.
Will happen for sure, donate to the robbing tories and get the jab in the first week, well after the likes of Cummings Magcock and Boris.

Is this for real? :lol:

It's just a badly spelt mash-up of attention seeking nonsense.

I know I'm an elitist snob but I really have no patience for people who are as painfully thick as you are. You can barely even string a sentence together, half of the words are misspelt, and sometimes what you've written doesn't even make sense at all.

What on earth does this even mean?

How do you resign a narrative as incomitance? Did you mean incompetence? Perhaps you should think twice before calling someone else retarded when you're quite clearly as thick as fuck.

Please just take this utter drivel somewhere else.
You really are a nasty, odious piece of work

When is enough enough?

-No new Diesel/Petrol cars from 2030 bet a house if you own one it will be taxed to bits
-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

The people in charge have shown themselves time and time again to be total puppets and morons to resign the constant narrative as incomitance is retarded we are tip toping towards something else.

I trust the common sense of my fellow Britain's over all the news lately. If a family agree to meet why is that not their choice?

The temperature of the water is slowly being increased to boiling point and we are happy denying that the rights that our ancestor's and family members fought for are not being stripped away in the name of fear is offensive.

Usual Blah Blah Conspiracy insults. When does conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact?
absolute horseplop.

When is enough enough?

-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

How we know Trumps plans for the future, he is trolling this board.

When is enough enough?

-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

Your username is accurate
Mate you nonce Excel spreadsheets for a living...
Which is probably way more advanced than anything you’ll ever achieve

Last edited:
No, just that you are a condescending twat.
Getting mega frustrated now the anti lockdown anti mask BiLl g8s gReAT rEsEt crew arent they.

vaccines coming (they said it wouldnt be), most are happy taking it (they want anarchy), second wave is here (they said it wouldnt happen), virus is back taking many lives (they said it had lost strength) etc etc

very frustrated

Back