Civil Liberties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and you have accused me of being a fat virgin who lives in Sunderland

I do not live in Sunderland
Well as Meat Loaf would always say "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"

I'm away to play golf marra - Chow for now

Last edited by a moderator:

You claimed she works in the ICU, now she works in the community? Make your mind up.

You’re entitled to believe whatever you want but you’re not entitled to not be challenged on those beliefs if you offer them up in a public forum.
She can do both. I'm not sharing details about my wife's exact job.
I agree with your last point and it's good that some of the govt narrative is finally being challenged.
You have been absolutely right to challenge me. But you havent been very persuasive or strong in your arguments I'm afraid

I agree with your last point and it's good that some of the govt narrative is finally being challenged.
You have been absolutely right to challenge me. But you havent been very persuasive or strong in your arguments I'm afraid
I’m really not sure what else you could want. You’ve got a set opinion, including the govt want to lock us down and we will all accept it, and won’t consider actual facts

I don’t know many nurses who have a dual role of ICU and community mind.

Your threshold for evidence that supports your views is low, your threshold for evidence that disagrees with you is impossibly high.

If you’re a true believer in this nonsense, I can do little more than shake my head that people can be so f***ing selfish and obtuse.
No denial of the other two tho...

Yes that was the joke...even egotistical maniacs can be self deprecating

I don’t know many nurses who have a dual role of ICU and community mind.

Your threshold for evidence that supports your views is low, your threshold for evidence that disagrees with you is impossibly high.

If you’re a true believer in this nonsense, I can do little more than shake my head that people can be so f***ing selfish and obtuse.

Yes that was the joke...even egotistical maniacs can be self deprecating
Who said she was a bloody nurse. Not me.
Let's agree to disagree.

Who said she was a bloody nurse. Not me.
Let's agree to disagree.

So what does she do? Is she a doctor? You’d have mentioned so if she was, you weren’t hesitant to mention that your brother is a GP.

So what does she do if she’s not a nurse or a doctor but works in both an ICU and now the community too?

So what does she do? Is she a doctor? You’d have mentioned so if she was, you weren’t hesitant to mention that your brother is a GP.

So what does she do if she’s not a nurse or a doctor but works in both an ICU and now the community too?
Shes a physio. Her main job is in community but does on call for respiratory patients. Is that okay?
Shes a physio. Her main job is in community but does on call for respiratory patients. Is that okay?
And has the seen both sides of covid. The impact in hospital, she was drafted in full time during first wave. And also the impact on her regular patients who she can no longer see in person.
She obviously knows a lot of nurses and other health professionals. Most agree with her viewpoint tbh.

Last edited:
It was over 2 years marra I'm certain of that, I was in the RVI for 3 1/2 months and then went into recovery at my Aunty & Uncles bungalow for 9 months with no internet access at all (not even my phone) and then when I finally got home rejoining the SMB wasn't exactly my first priority but as I say I did miss the board and got round to it eventually. You won't find postings from any of my usernames from Dec '17 until well into '19
Am I supposed to know all of your usernames on here? You're a sad fantasist who creates false identities in an attempt to reinforce your real-world views, fueled by paranoia and ignorance.

And has the seen both sides of covid. The impact in hospital, she was drafted in full time during first wave. And also the impact on her regular patients who she can no longer see in person.
She obviously knows a lot of nurses and other health professionals. Most agree with her viewpoint tbh.
Another sad fantasist.

I know plenty of folk in local authority public health, Public Health England, and senior hospital clinicians.

I don’t know a single one of them who shares your wife’s viewpoint, which you have previously claimed to be against lockdown and COVID-related restrictions:

my wife, who works in ICU btw, left in tears cos of all the stupid f***ing rules and the complete erosion of our rights as citizens.

Sorry like but you’re a liar.

It’s strange, because I know quite a few doctors. And most think the opposite

Am I supposed to know all of your usernames on here? You're a sad fantasist who creates false identities in an attempt to reinforce your real-world views, fueled by paranoia and ignorance.
Wow more arrows to the heart - as I've said 3 usernames in 20+ years on here, and you're barking up the wrong tree again but carry on with your own fantasies Mr True Identity be my guest:lol:

*and it's fuelled marra

I know plenty of folk in local authority public health, Public Health England, and senior hospital clinicians.

I don’t know a single one of them who shares your wife’s viewpoint, which you have previously claimed to be against lockdown and COVID-related restrictions:

Sorry like but you’re a liar.
I'm not. And again, I'm going to call you a condescending twat. My wife and her best friends, all in the medical profession, are very much against the current restrictions.
It’s strange, because I know quite a few doctors. And most think the opposite
All about opinions. Key word there is 'most'. So some agree that the current approach isnt the right one

Last edited:
I'm not. And again, I'm going to call you a condescending twat. My wife and her best friends, all in the medical profession, are very much against the current restrictions.

All about opinions. Key word there is 'most'. So some agree that the current approach isnt the right one
Sorry, the word should have been all. That’s my mistake

not all opinions are as relevant as others I’m afraid

Wow more arrows to the heart - as I've said 3 usernames in 20+ years on here, and you're barking up the wrong tree again but carry on with your own fantasies Mr True Identity be my guest:lol:

*and it's fuelled marra
Your PGDip finally pays dividends.

What's Billy22 up to these days?

🤕

You are definitely lying for attention now.

I take it you’re some nutter under a new username. You’ll come back under another one, and another one. Boring.

I'm. Not. Lying. This is the one and only username I've ever had. You're quite annoying arent you

So you’re saying that

Your wife left work in tears because she was upset about the erosion of civil liberties

Her and all her colleagues are against lockdown

and

The government is wrong, as are the governments of every other country that has lockdowns of some sort

but

Yeadon et al are the only ones who are right

I’ll be honest pal, it sounds an awful lot like you’re just pissed off with lockdown and have invented this story to pass the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back