Civil Liberties?

Although I’m not anti-vaccine, I haven’t seen much widespread information proving that this is a safe vaccine etc. For the skeptic among us, some big pharma CEO telling us how great it is probably won’t be the most convincing, and understandably so.
Have you seen any evidence to say it isnt safe?

When is enough enough?

-No new Diesel/Petrol cars from 2030 bet a house if you own one it will be taxed to bits
-Covid clear passports on route no doubt (work requirement)
-Social media deciding who can say what without oversight
-Stay indoors or be fined
-Have Christmas but lockdown after as punishment
-Lockdown's cause more harm than good (WHO) Lets lockdown more
-Track and Trace
-Snoopers Charter

The people in charge have shown themselves time and time again to be total puppets and morons to resign the constant narrative as incomitance is retarded we are tip toping towards something else.

I trust the common sense of my fellow Britain's over all the news lately. If a family agree to meet why is that not their choice?

The temperature of the water is slowly being increased to boiling point and we are happy denying that the rights that our ancestor's and family members fought for are not being stripped away in the name of fear is offensive.

Usual Blah Blah Conspiracy insults. When does conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact?
Where have you copied and pasted that bollocks from?

I've nothing against fat people as I'm 16 clem meself but I have it on very good authority he's a very fat lad with few friends and you can count on the fingers of one thumb how many lasses he's had in his life.

Frij , surely not?????

He's about 10 stone wet through man

Fact checked. Shouldn’t have done that to the lad, but it seems it has fuck all to do with wearing (or not) a mask.
Bit more context for you.
Snap. Amazing what can be found with a quick google.

Fact checked. Shouldn’t have done that to the lad, but it seems it has fuck all to do with wearing (or not) a mask.

Snap. Amazing what can be found with a quick google.

It's almost as if people only want to show part of a video with their own reaoning to suit their own agenda.

Back