Christmas compendium ... November 22

It is not for lasses. After reading this thread I’m now aware that it’s blokes who do it not women.
As you know the “men “ on here are a little feminine,I imagine a large percentage to be on the same par as Matt Hancock,that type of look.Never heard of any men doing it like,however I’m not in that type of environment where a man would do such a thing.

If a gadgie got another gadgie a birthday card etc that would be seen as a bit strange in my world regardless how good a mate they are.

Last edited:

I’ve never liked as many posts in one thread 🤣

Got young kids now so it’s getting a bit of purpose again now, before that I couldn’t stand it, most over the top Sunday dinner going whilst repeating what you’ve done every year

Gimmick shite for office types. I'd rather grate my helmet than take part. Thankfully our place don't even try and have Christmas fun.

Christmas fun is for your family.

100% this I was me at my place. Everyone gets excited putting the names in the hat etc, pulling them out and then not really keeping it a secret anyway. I hate shopping at the best of times never mind having to buy a present for someone I know nothing about. I explained it was forced fun (which I hate) and I won’t be participating. I was told I had to dress as Santa to hand them out instead

I hope you told them where to shove their Santa suit!

It's absolute shite, no interest in it.

We’re doing it at my work, but entirely randomly with no names from a (Santa) hat. I’ll be joining in, I’ve a couple of appropriate things lying round the house I can wrap up so it’ll be free. Also, I work in a predominantly female team so will get some sensitivity points, too. Every little helps….

Back