Christmas compendium ... November 22

Had a real Christmas tree for the last 12 years ish, apart from last year when we bought an artificial one because the price for one was getting silly.

Didnt like the artificial one and gave it away.

Told the bairn we can put the tree up next weekend, forgetting that I didnt have one.

Does anyone know where the best place to get real ones are? Used to always go to south hetton but their prices seem to have gone up loads recently (although that could be everywhere to be fair).

Where do people do for theirs?

Kielder Forest

Hope this is a whoosh. I was there yesterday with the bairn for the winter wonderland.

They were dishing out free saplings to plant, got two.

I was thinking more about digging up one of the big fuckers, loading it onto a stolen forestry truck and sticking it in the back garden.

Had a real Christmas tree for the last 12 years ish, apart from last year when we bought an artificial one because the price for one was getting silly.

Didnt like the artificial one and gave it away.

Told the bairn we can put the tree up next weekend, forgetting that I didnt have one.

Does anyone know where the best place to get real ones are? Used to always go to south hetton but their prices seem to have gone up loads recently (although that could be everywhere to be fair).

Where do people do for theirs?
Pitty me nursery -going for mine Saturday.

Our company has cancelled the annual £15 that they generously gave every employee to put towards their Christmas meal - you had to attend an organised get-together to claim it. We normally go for a curry and are going anyway so f@ck them, the stingy b@stards.

They have replaced it with £35 to put towards a celebratory New Year get-together some time in January - who the f@ck has ever done that? The event must take place in January - you can't have it in December and claim it in January.

it's apparently nothing to do with the end of the financial year in December. Oh no, nothing to do with that whatsoever.

And they wonder why they get slated every year in the 'Great Place To Work' survey that they run but then never act upon any of the points or issues raised.

Back