Christmas compendium ... November 22

The best ones I can see (going off websites) are about £40-45.

Getting rid of, I will just burn it in the fire. seasoned of course.

Are there people out there that actually watch this stuff like? :eek:

Theyre not even remotely well known movies either, they're weird straight-to-DVD American rom-commy things with actors nee one's ever heard of.

Why not just leave the tress where they're planted, that way they'll probably still be alive and healthy next year instead of dead and chucked within a few weeks?

I think we can all agree the best ones are where you're on a long table so you're stuck speaking to the same person for 2 hours

When you realise after 15 minutes of shit work crack you know absolutely nowt about them and have nothing else to talk about? :rolleyes:

Haven't been to the last few of mine, always in Newcastle, it's a curry this year which should be ok, I just can't be arsed anymore. Doing anything work related in my free time is usually a no no anyway but when morale is so low, short staffed, over worked etc and has been for a good few years (and no changes in the office have been made) the last thing I want to do is spend more time with them when I don't have to. Shame but it is what it is...

When you realise after 15 minutes of shit work crack you know absolutely nowt about them and have nothing else to talk about? :rolleyes:

Haven't been to the last few of mine, always in Newcastle, it's a curry this year which should be ok, I just can't be arsed anymore. Doing anything work related in my free time is usually a no no anyway but when morale is so low, short staffed, over worked etc and has been for a good few years (and no changes in the office have been made) the last thing I want to do is spend more time with them when I don't have to. Shame but it is what it is...
My thoughts entirely. When i was younger i worked at a place where there was loads of people the same age and the management encouraged nights out and drinking. The culture was much more relaxed. You can't fart without HR getting involved these days and the place i work now is full of back stabbing ar$ewipes. Seems to be the case in lots of places now where the day-to-day atmosphere in the office has been completely destroyed for fear of offending anyone that you cant have a laugh at all. No wonder nobody seems to be bothered about going on Xmas parties any more.

Poking isn’t classed as cheating in my eyes.
What’s the bubbly wenchs view on this?
Would be cheaper but i wouldnt supp on me own if you paid me .Plenty on here do but not for me

Two of my lads did pay for a dance for me about 10 years ago at that place next to the Worm
it was canny to be fair
she was very flexible
The one upstairs? Got a couple of dances of the lads one birthday in there. They were both rank

Last edited:
Had a real Christmas tree for the last 12 years ish, apart from last year when we bought an artificial one because the price for one was getting silly.

Didnt like the artificial one and gave it away.

Told the bairn we can put the tree up next weekend, forgetting that I didnt have one.

Does anyone know where the best place to get real ones are? Used to always go to south hetton but their prices seem to have gone up loads recently (although that could be everywhere to be fair).

Where do people do for theirs?

We used to get real ones cos the artificial ones were shite.

Turns out the artificial ones are shite if you are a tight arse like me spending £50 expecting a great tree.

Ended up getting an artificial one that actually looks decent after spending a bit more.

My advice would be find a good artificial one

We used to get real ones cos the artificial ones were shite.

Turns out the artificial ones are shite if you are a tight arse like me spending £50 expecting a great tree.

Ended up getting an artificial one that actually looks decent after spending a bit more.

My advice would be find a good artificial one
Yeah I think I did the same as you. Face was tripping me because I wouldn't spend a decent amount on an artificial one and didn't like it.

Back