Championship transfers

Also potentially good but clearly past his best. It’s reminiscent of McMenemy recruitment strategy.
I think for L1 he will get them 10 goals+ IMO, even at his age. I think they’re recruiting quite well but it’s reminiscent of Wigan last season when they splurged after coming out of administration.

I think for L1 he will get them 10 goals+ IMO, even at his age. I think they’re recruiting quite well but it’s reminiscent of Wigan last season when they splurged after coming out of administration.
If they can get a young, rapid loan or two like Jebbison they might have a decent crack at coming straight back up, so far though it’s a recruitment strategy based on “ Have played in higher leagues, used to be good, will hopefully be too good for league one”
Not dissimilar to some of our recruitment albeit players that were genuinely good at some point whereas ours were “ played in championship, must be good enough for league one” signings.

Cardiff signed romaine sawyers, their 10th signing

All free’s I think
Yes, all Cardiff's signings are free transfers.
It's going to be an interesting season for the Bluebirds. Steve Morison has offloaded most of the older, higher-waged players e.g. Flint, Vaulks.
We do have some exciting youngsters such as Colwill and.Davies. However, look very lightweight upfront in terms of forwards and power.
Would imagine a 14th-20th position, which will hopefully give the kids another season in the Championship, together...

Back