Champ Man Wonderkids Of Old

Mate of mine got a team going in the Portuguese league full of players called ‘Quim’. Always seemed to be a load created at the start of the season with that name. Hugely childish, but a giggle when the commentary is scrolling through

Just signed Kevin Hofland for Scarborough, while I’m homing in on the quadrupole (Prem, FA, League Cup, Champions League).

SAFC are languishing in the bottom half of the championship, I might take that job next season. I’ve taken Scarborough as far as I can and need a new challenge 🤷‍♂️🙈😂
Logon or register to see this image

45 minutes into a quarter final and Barcelona have tapped out :lol:

Last edited:
Took me 3 seasons to with the Premier League with SAFC. I’ve just signed a young Arjen Robben. Struggling now to improve the team with the money I have in the coffers. Maybe a CH to replace Klompe and possibly Prutton to replace Duff at RB.
Pinheiro
Duff/Reid
Arca/Lythe
Okoronkwo/Bramble
Klompe/Risp
Medina/Davis/Silva
Vdv
Kerr
Robben
Agha
Tsigalko

Bench warmers: Bakirciglou/Kallstrom/Samba/Chiotis/Nikiforenko

Could try for Woodgate and Ronaldinho but they never come cheap. Joe Cole left West Ham on a free but knocked me back for Milan. I’ll pounce once he tires of pasta.

Just signed Kevin Hofland for Scarborough, while I’m homing in on the quadrupole (Prem, FA, League Cup, Champions League).

SAFC are languishing in the bottom half of the championship, I might take that job next season. I’ve taken Scarborough as far as I can and need a new challenge 🤷‍♂️🙈😂
Logon or register to see this image

45 minutes into a quarter final and Barcelona have tapped out :lol:
Anyone made this to play on a mobile yet?

The only unknown player I signed who actually turned out decent is Gavin Bazunu.

Scouted and signed him on (I think) FM17 for Rangers. Sent him on loan to the Scottish Championship and didn't think much of it. He won the Championship league's player of the season (as a 17ish year old goalkeeper). Made him my first choice keeper and he won the SPL young player of the year.

Think I sold him for something daft like £45 million.

Couldn't believe it when I was after a goalkeeper a few FMs later and it turned out Guardiola has the same eye for a player as me and he'd signed for City. He's now Southampton's first choice GK in real life.

Took me 3 seasons to with the Premier League with SAFC. I’ve just signed a young Arjen Robben. Struggling now to improve the team with the money I have in the coffers. Maybe a CH to replace Klompe and possibly Prutton to replace Duff at RB.
Pinheiro
Duff/Reid
Arca/Lythe
Okoronkwo/Bramble
Klompe/Risp
Medina/Davis/Silva
Vdv
Kerr
Robben
Agha
Tsigalko

Bench warmers: Bakirciglou/Kallstrom/Samba/Chiotis/Nikiforenko

Could try for Woodgate and Ronaldinho but they never come cheap. Joe Cole left West Ham on a free but knocked me back for Milan. I’ll pounce once he tires of pasta.
If you can only afford signings in the 3m-6m bracket have a look at Saha or Stilian Petrov. Can often get them for less than that tbh.

If Cisse hasn’t moved yet, he’s a good bet at as they’ll usually accept about 10-12m. Most strikers of that calibre will cost 20m.

If Brozek has developed well, and depending on where he moved to, he might be gettable.

Klompe and Okonronkwo should be good enough until you can afford a Hofland or Samuel. If you want another player of that level try Rustico, he’s a beast and can usually be gotten for less than 4m.

Dario Srna
Carlos Kameni
Khouma Babacar
Emmanuel Emenike
Javairo Dilrosun

Used to sign 40 year old Rivaldo from Budyonkor Tashkent and he was still quality

The season with Gyan and Bent, played bent as a poacher and Gyan behind him as a trequartista and Bent got 50+ goals a season

Currently in 2030 something on fm22 and got the best academy in the world so am playing a load of local lads who are amongst the best in the world :cool:

Orri Freyr Oskarsson around 03/04

Had mental acceleration and pace and developed technically over a few years.

Ruben Yttergård Jenssen FM12 was a superb left footed CM.

Last edited:
Started again with the lads, that patch sorts the difficulty signing players like. Morten Gamst Pedersen just got a brace away at Charlton on the opening day and we won 3-2!

Back