Champ Man Wonderkids Of Old

I see your Dunwell and raise you a Tsigalko (unless we are talking different patches).
Yeah think we are, this was literally the original game that came out year 2000. This cheat team, was the best team you could buy and all players cost next to nowt.

Last edited:
Do all regens start at 17 year old?
Depends if you want to cheat or not.

There’s a tool called GPF2 that will show you them. You have to open your save file with it, and from that point onwards it will record retiring players and their new name.

There’s also CMScout which doesn’t tell you who is who, but if there is a specific player you’re looking for, you can find them just by searching by nationality and position and looking for the 17 year old with high potential. Warning: CMScout does kinda kill the fun of the game.

Yep all excellent.

Voulgaris and Etherpopulous (sp?) from PAO are great too.
GPF2 doesn’t work for me. I type various players names in but nothing is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do all regens start at 17 year old?

GPF2 doesn’t work for me. I type various players names in but nothing is happening.
Nah not always 17.

GPF2 instructions:

1) Open your saved game file for the first time. It’ll give you a message about their being no snapshot available, so it’ll create one.

2) Go back to CM0102 and play a couple of months

3) Open GPF2 again. Load your saved game.

4) Click the Build changes list. Sometimes takes a minute.

5) Players on left are the retired players. Player directly to his right is the regen for him.

Three seasons in with the lads, just finished 2nd and won the FA Cup - beating Boro 1-0.

9th, 6th and 2nd placed finishes so building nicely. Ten points adrift of Man Utd though.

Langfield
Duff
Okoronkwo
N'diaye
Arca
Robben
Kaka
Ponzio
Gamst Pedersen
Tsigalko
David Villa

Three seasons in with the lads, just finished 2nd and won the FA Cup - beating Boro 1-0.

9th, 6th and 2nd placed finishes so building nicely. Ten points adrift of Man Utd though.

Langfield
Duff
Okoronkwo
N'diaye
Arca
Robben
Kaka
Ponzio
Gamst Pedersen
Tsigalko
David Villa
How have you managed 4 FGN players??

I count 4. Never had Ponzio so unsure if he’s FGN. Arca is half eye tie.

Arca, Ponzio, Tsigalko, N'Daiye, Okoronkwo and Kaka.

Ponzio is hit and miss. Sometimes amazing and sometimes a bit meh. A lot of players fon't have a rating in the editor for certain attributes so I think some just get randomised. He is possibly one like that.

Can’t remember the year but John O’Shea has 16 premier league goals for me from centre half and ended up in world team of year.

No great logic to it, stuck 2 people on their keeper, corners in and around 6 yard box and had JOS attack the ball from deep.

Stefan Selakovic was immense on the earlier ones also.

Signed a sticker called Choi before and he banged them in for fun.

Arca, Ponzio, Tsigalko, N'Daiye, Okoronkwo and Kaka.

Ponzio is hit and miss. Sometimes amazing and sometimes a bit meh. A lot of players fon't have a rating in the editor for certain attributes so I think some just get randomised. He is possibly one like that.
Arca has an Italian passport.

Aye there's still too many. Someone earlier on here posted a patch that makes permits obsolete so might be using that.
Ahhh that makes sense. I must admit I have used the regen tool and now have the spawn of Edgar Davids, Jaap Stam and Zinedine Zidane on my bench.

Back