CC :: Derbyshire v Durham

Poynter out, he didn’t think he’d edged it going off his body language - cheated twice in one match perhaps?
Looked like a why have I left my bat out there to me. Could be wrong, wasn't listening with the sound.

Poynter, Smith and Richardson all under massive pressure. Poynter and Smith especially.
Did you not see my post earlier. Richardson has a high score of 50 in last 15 FC knocks, average of 15.

They’re not going to need them, but they’ve bowled that quickly today that there’ll be more than 96 overs available.

Lets get to tea with 6 down and see if they can just play a straight dead bat for the last session.

Whats the light like down there, not that good up here, so that might be a factor as well.

Why not Richardson, in terms of massive pressure? The other two have made decent scores in the more recent past.
Purely because I think Richardson is a better wicketkeeper option than Poynter. Eckerseley may well find himself number one anyway. Clark will be knocking on the door he's just hit 100 today.

Back