Carling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The craft snobs will be along shortly to say it tastes like piss
It's not that nice mate. It tastes like the stuff you use to clean your pissy toilet.

During a youth from 15year old to 26ish carling was all i could drink lager wise, now though i prefer a german lager or an amstel or pay the extra for a kronenbourg, i do rememeber been carried home from newcastle one night after 10pints of stella though never again
Get you you sophisticated cunt.

Last edited:

Drink it when there's nowt else available. Usually end up drinking it in the club, as their selection is Fosters, Carling, Stones, John Smiths and Guinness.

Most people who like Carling have probably only ever tried Fosters, Carling, Woodpecker and Stella. Maybe San Miguel on holiday.
I can't understand why people would say they love it. It's bland, weak rubbish.

just a standard lager. if you put your carlsbergs, fosters, carlings all chilled down in identical galsses people would struggle to identify.

I've worked in pubs where we have accidently connected wrong barrel to a pump and no one has been any the wiser.

drink with your eyes on what comes out the pump or what glass it is served in.

as a side note my local has just ditched Peroni. was way too expensive for them to buy in. on the plus side they have replaced it with Moretti

tbh.. I don't know the last time I saw Carling on Draft down here

That's the trick though. Keep your generic mass produced piss weak spew nice and chilled and it can't be identified for the piss it is. Watch the documentary Beer Wars and have your eyes opened. That's your eyes sorted but I can do fuck all for your taste buds.

I wouldn't touch the stuff now, it was more my youth, Guinness is my poison these days. ;)

Last edited:
Drink it when there's nowt else available. Usually end up drinking it in the club, as their selection is Fosters, Carling, Stones, John Smiths and Guinness.

Most people who like Carling have probably only ever tried Fosters, Carling, Woodpecker and Stella. Maybe San Miguel on holiday.
I can't understand why people would say they love it. It's bland, weak rubbish.

Guinness is the answer you daft knacker

just a standard lager. if you put your carlsbergs, fosters, carlings all chilled down in identical galsses people would struggle to identify.

I've worked in pubs where we have accidently connected wrong barrel to a pump and no one has been any the wiser.

drink with your eyes on what comes out the pump or what glass it is served in.

as a side note my local has just ditched Peroni. was way too expensive for them to buy in. on the plus side they have replaced it with Moretti

tbh.. I don't know the last time I saw Carling on Draft down here

I could absolutely 100% tell you when I'm drinking Carlsberg it is f***ing rotten

I could absolutely 100% tell you when I'm drinking Carlsberg it is f***ing rotten

when they are all "super" chilled most the flavouring is masked.

it would be interesting to do some proper blind tests on people who reckon they can tell..

no doubt some will be able to but be plenty whose taste buds are shot that wouldn't have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back