Carling

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're arguing the toss but have admitted you're not a lager drinker. Stick to the ales mate.

Also, source?

source on what?
I'm saying that calling something that is bland, as rancid is contradictory.
Too many on here like to over exaggerate on stuff to try & make them appear as some sort of superior & it's a bit sad really

sorry like but theres nothing hideous about a decent pint of carling or fosters. they might not be the tastiest of beers but they do a job for the vast majority of people.

^^ knars the score

Last edited:

source on what?
I'm saying that calling something that is bland, as rancid is contradictory.
Too many on here like to over exaggerate on stuff to try & make them appear as some sort of superior & it's a bit sad really

^^ knars the score
Source that's it's the most popular beer. I'm not trying to make anything out, I just know that Fosters tastes terrible, bland, watery, etc etc. I'm not making out I'm a lager snob or anything, it just isn't enjoyable if you have active tastebuds.

Source that's it's the most popular beer. I'm not trying to make anything out, I just know that Fosters tastes terrible, bland, watery, etc etc. I'm not making out I'm a lager snob or anything, it just isn't enjoyable if you have active tastebuds.

after a quick google, turns out it's possibly 2nd behind Stella

Might just as well drink tap water as lager for what taste it has.

Much prefer real beer with a real body.
and take that anyway you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back