Carling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Few pints of it is okay as long as it's cold, later on in the night when you start slowing down and it starts to get warm it's f***ing disgusting..
That's the trick though. Keep your generic mass produced piss weak spew nice and chilled and it can't be identified for the piss it is. Watch the documentary Beer Wars and have your eyes opened. That's your eyes sorted but I can do fuck all for your taste buds.

A good pint of carling is a great session beer. A badly kept pint is honking.

Keep it cold, ensure the lines and glasses are clean, don't allow the tap to touch the class. Not much more to it really.

You could rim the glass with your helmet to get it to taste of something I suppose.

During a youth from 15year old to 26ish carling was all i could drink lager wise, now though i prefer a german lager or an amstel or pay the extra for a kronenbourg, i do rememeber been carried home from newcastle one night after 10pints of stella though never again

Would be surprised if many people could suss the difference between an Amstel and Carling in a blind-taste test like.

I used to love Carling when I was young. Not sure what they did to it, but it turned into fizzy piss at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back