Caller Eric on Totalsport

Hank I thought the same as you. We have briefly done this, ironically the first half of the final against Portsmouth was a glimpse of how it could be but it has been like that on far too few occasions.
It’s something that when we’ve done it we’ve looke twice the team. Which baffles me as to why he hasn’t encouraged it more or tried to find a more proactive style Of play for the team if they aren’t capable of it for longer periods

He hasn’t been poor .?We look most of the time like a bunch of strangers who hoof the ball up the field and hope for the best .

Football has been atrocious and we have made dozens of centre forwards look a hand full .

I understand we are L1 and I’ve seen it before but this year hasn’t been good enough
Think you have been watching a different team to everyone else, we haven’t been fantastic but to say we have been atrocious and that they look like a bunch of strangers is just stupid

1st five games canny ,after that steadily got worse .

Do you think it’s been good to watch
Putting ut all into perspective , what we have endured forvthe last few seasons, the virtual start from scratch with half a dozen players plus a few hangers on who wanted out , bringing in virtually unknowns , yes I have enjoyed watching , in fact this season is the best I have had the pleasure ipof watching in a long time , I renewed a lotvquicker and with aanlot more enthusiasm for anlong time. Love JR me , regardless of sundaysvresult I hope he is with us for a longbtime.

But you said it was unwatchable, make your mind up and have an ignore
“Have an ignore “

Wanker

Putting ut all into perspective , what we have endured forvthe last few seasons, the virtual start from scratch with half a dozen players plus a few hangers on who wanted out , bringing in virtually unknowns , yes I have enjoyed watching , in fact this season is the best I have had the pleasure ipof watching in a long time , I renewed a lotvquicker and with aanlot more enthusiasm for anlong time. Love JR me , regardless of sundaysvresult I hope he is with us for a longbtime.
I’ve found it painful mate,Havnt enjoyed the football at all and have found the results thankfully due to the likes of cats ,McGeady ,keeper etc have papered over our short comings .

Last edited:

Back