Caller Eric on Totalsport

Those 2 sides you've seen better than us failed to beat us. We took 4 points off both of them
I know but they played better football than us, I don't see any reason why we can't play decent football in this league, we may of took more points of Barnsley but I would rather of had there season and finished in automatics!

Didn’t suggest that at all. But to praise him for winning a one off game and ignoring the rather poor season is foolish. Target was promotion via top 2, which he failed at. Dismally. Despite being in arguably the best position to win the league outright at one point in April
The target he was set was top 6 the owners will keep him next season whatever

I had hoped for a high pressing style after he had said that’s the way he played. We haven’t seen that and to an extent we’ve been very stand offish at times, the exact opposite of what I expected. I wasn’t expecting a high standard of football between 2 teams and never said I was.
Hank I thought the same as you. We have briefly done this, ironically the first half of the final against Portsmouth was a glimpse of how it could be but it has been like that on far too few occasions.

Back