Caller Eric on Totalsport

I still find it baffling that people think that a squad that was thrown together, somewhat in desperation, with obvious shortcomings that. realistically, can't be fixed in one window should have pissed League 1 and that the manager should be sacked because he narrowly failed to succeed, or succeeded, depending on how the weekend goes.

Eric has a point mind he’s been poor .

The Pompey game away has bought him some time but before that he was becoming somewhat unpopular .
His performances next season need to improve massively .

He must be a regular on this board too. Loads of them wanted him sacked weeks ago.

He takes us up he’s earned his right to compete higher. If he doesn’t it depends what job the board wanted doing not what we think

What’s Eric’s plan for the future

I disagree fervently. What part of finishing 5th in this joke league warrants a chance to compete higher? I’d sack him regardless of the result on Sunday personally - send him my thanks if we win and don’t have anything against him just don’t think he’s good enough

I disagree fervently. What part of finishing 5th in this joke league warrants a chance to compete higher? I’d sack him regardless of the result on Sunday personally - send him my thanks if we win and don’t have anything against him just don’t think he’s good enough
The bit where He takes us up earns him the right. I’m no big fan of his or the dross we’ve been watching but if his remit was promotion then he will of achieved it should we win. If we don’t win then reassess

I still find it baffling that people think that a squad that was thrown together, somewhat in desperation, with obvious shortcomings that. realistically, can't be fixed in one window should have pissed League 1 and that the manager should be sacked because he narrowly failed to succeed, or succeeded, depending on how the weekend goes.
That team was like a David Moyes team at times this season.No direction ,tactics,game plan and we relied on individuals to see us through games .
His signings have been utter garbage

Whilst we're on about total sport, anyone hear it about 6ish on Tuesday? . Whoever represents the mags was saying if rafa leaves it would be like when Fergus on left man u. Then one of the caller was saying the likes of simeone, mourinho and wenger would want 200m if they came. Are these on drugs? Or do they do it on purpose to get people to ring in

Back