Caller Eric on Totalsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasn’t been poor at all, some of our fans need a reality check in the scale of the turnaround of the club on and off the pitch
He hasn’t been poor .?We look most of the time like a bunch of strangers who hoof the ball up the field and hope for the best .

Football has been atrocious and we have made dozens of centre forwards look a hand full .

I understand we are L1 and I’ve seen it before but this year hasn’t been good enough

He hasn’t been poor .?We look most of the time like a bunch of strangers who hoof the ball up the field and hope for the best .

Football has been atrocious and we have made dozens of centre forwards look a hand full .

I understand we are L1 and I’ve seen it before but this year hasn’t been good enough
Were not allowed to criticise the manager haven't you picked up on this! !

Eric has a point mind he’s been poor .

The Pompey game away has bought him some time but before that he was becoming somewhat unpopular .
His performances next season need to improve massively .
I get the impression the don is fairly happy with Jack Ross...and he'll keep his job come what may

As long as its warranted you are.
A lot of it is hysterical over the top wailing like a fanny behavior. Imo like
He has been terrible, iv probably enjoyed watching us 5 times max this season, we're slow and predictable, most of the time it's long balls, then he very rarely gets his subs right, we have been very lucky in games where we deserve to lose but somehow got something out of, I can't remember many games where we deserved more than we got, he's far too defensive

He has been terrible, iv probably enjoyed watching us 5 times max this season, we're slow and predictable, most of the time it's long balls, then he very rarely gets his subs right, we have been very lucky in games where we deserve to lose but somehow got something out of, I can't remember many games where we deserved more than we got, he's far too defensive
It's exactly what I thought it would be like. There hasn't been a good side to watch in the whole division imo. The standard is awful and it's a slog.

I disagree fervently. What part of finishing 5th in this joke league warrants a chance to compete higher? I’d sack him regardless of the result on Sunday personally - send him my thanks if we win and don’t have anything against him just don’t think he’s good enough
Is this the view from a successful business manager in a professional sports club, Ross appears to have met his target of play-offs. Its clowns like you that make this board a joke at times. We are a L1 team and we are not and have not been a big team playing wise for as long as I can remember, which is a long time.

Last edited:
It's exactly what I thought it would be like. There hasn't been a good side to watch in the whole division imo. The standard is awful and it's a slog.
The standard is awful but iv watched better sides than us 2 been Barnsley and Charlton, it's a shit league and standard yes but it doesn't need to just be long ball, I don't him having a plan b for any time in the game.

The standard is awful but iv watched better sides than us 2 been Barnsley and Charlton, it's a shit league and standard yes but it doesn't need to just be long ball, I don't him having a plan b for any time in the game.
But then he does a press conference and comes across great and you want him to succeed but I just can't see him showing anything!

But then he does a press conference and comes across great and you want him to succeed but I just can't see him showing anything!
Those 2 sides you've seen better than us failed to beat us. We took 4 points off both of them

Better or more entertaining?

I still find it baffling that people think that a squad that was thrown together, somewhat in desperation, with obvious shortcomings that. realistically, can't be fixed in one window should have pissed League 1 and that the manager should be sacked because he narrowly failed to succeed, or succeeded, depending on how the weekend goes.
Windy I for one am not convinced about how good JR is tactically or on the transfer scene and I keep hearing about a squad chucked together, I think 46 games played should give you a insight to what works and what does not, at least he took on board before the pompy game playing 2 C,B's wide does not work at least pulled in we looked more solid at the back, shame he did not change it 9 weeks back when he was 1st told about it.

The bit where He takes us up earns him the right. I’m no big fan of his or the dross we’ve been watching but if his remit was promotion then he will of achieved it should we win. If we don’t win then reassess

League position didn’t warrant promotion. We’d be promoted via the lottery and not via the teams achievements. I would struggle to equate the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back