Call centre / cold callers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else just hang up on them?

I feel slightly bad but the twats have a different angle of attack every time you say no. Can't get the fuckers off the phone.

Give them the same spiel.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for PPI I can tell you I never took out any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my phone number go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.!

Does anyone else just hang up on them?

I feel slightly bad but the twats have a different angle of attack every time you say no. Can't get the fuckers off the phone.
There are a few things you need to do to stop the calls.

Register your number with the TPS. (Calls from oversea are a different matter and it will not block these calls)

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

Just saying no to them won't work, they are sales and your answer is just a sales barrier for them to overcome. They have the argument that you might say yes the next time they call. You need to tell the caller that you want your all of your details removing from their Data Base and for the company not/never to call you back. They are legally obligated to do this.

That will sort out most of the nuisance calls.

Classic!:lol:

There are a few things you need to do to stop the calls.

Register your number with the TPS. (Calls from oversea are a different matter and it will not block these calls)

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

Just saying no to them won't work, they are sales and your answer is just a sales barrier for them to overcome. They have the argument that you might say yes the next time they call. You need to tell the caller that you want your all of your details removing from their Data Base and for the company not/never to call you back. They are legally obligated to do this.

That will sort out most of the nuisance calls.

Classic!:lol:

This is at work mate. Do me f***ing nut in.

A few options:

1) Tell them I'm not interested and bid them good day.
2) Tell them to fuck off and die
3) Say "I'll just go and get him/her" and see how long they sit waiting
4) Say "I don't live here, I'm just burgling the place"

I've just unplugged my house phone and I don't see the need for it.

Ask them to hold on a minute put the phone down and carry on with something else for 10 mins, if they are still there do it again.

I just tell them I subscribe to the telephone preference service.
I had a phone call from Ron or whoever in India who said he was from the Telephone Preference Service and he wanted to check something on my 'account'. He eventually wanted to check something on my bank card - so of course I was saying 'why on earth would you need to do that?' He then got very stroppy and was shrieking at me to go and get my card. I told him to get lost and could still hear him ranting as I slammed the phone down. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back