Burger Sunderland

been meaning to go for a while. i'm sure they sometimes have acoustic nights in there too. its a burger restaurant, not sure why people are surprised to be seeing photographs of massive burgers. fat hippo in newcastle make a great trade from exactly the same thing. or is it just because its in sunderland that people want to criticise it. £20 per head for a proper burger, chips, and a couple of pints, is very reasonable.

it could be 50p and people in sunderland would still say 'eee i wouldn't pay 50p for that'

been meaning to go for a while. i'm sure they sometimes have acoustic nights in there too. its a burger restaurant, not sure why people are surprised to be seeing photographs of massive burgers. fat hippo in newcastle make a great trade from exactly the same thing. or is it just because its in sunderland that people want to criticise it. £20 per head for a proper burger, chips, and a couple of pints, is very reasonable.

it could be 50p and people in sunderland would still say 'eee i wouldn't pay 50p for that'
If you like Hallumi try their fries - lovely and lots in the portion too

not the kind of burger id buy, too sloppy. looks decent but too much of a mess. what place is this? i saw someone mention 808 but thats not 808 furniture. the food in 808 is really good.

If you like Hallumi try their fries - lovely and lots in the portion too
Halloumi fried are lush but couldn't eat a lot of them.

Noticed that on their facebook page - lad I kna's been on there.

Last edited:
not the kind of burger id buy, too sloppy. looks decent but too much of a mess. what place is this? i saw someone mention 808 but thats not 808 furniture. the food in 808 is really good.

this is round the corner, on the basement floor of one of the buildings. its a small place, could easy miss it walking past. the type of place that would thrive in a slightly bigger, busier town centre.

Back