Burger Sunderland

Blue cheese and black pudding burger was outstanding, it's the best burger I've ever had, and the loaded fries are to die for.
If you've not been, definitely worth a try!

Not really a fan of burgers if eating out but was here a few weeks ago and it was spot on. Pisses all over the likes of Fat Hippo.

My mate accidentally ended up at the kitchen when he was looking for the toilet in this place, doors were left open and he said it was absolutely disgusting the stage of the kitchen and general cleanliness
That is not true at all, you can actually see in the kitchen whilst its cooked from a part of the restaurant. It also got 5 star hygeine rating. The owner has invited myself and many others into the kitchen, it is spot on everytime I have seen it.
It can and it does easily
This, Church lane is absolute garbage compared to Burger

The kitchen must be f***ing enormous! Was your mate in the stalls or the dress circle?
There's a little black net curtain that separates the eating area from the kitchen. You can see right through from the seats.

I went yesterday. It was decent but I'll not be making it one of my regularly frequented eateries. Had the haggis burger which was nice, but the dirty fries were a bit much and by the end the lashings of mayo sauce had me feeling a bit sick. My companion had the bhaji burger and left half; I've just eaten it there for my dinner and it was the better of the two despite being cold. :lol:

There's a little black net curtain that separates the eating area from the kitchen. You can see right through from the seats.

I went yesterday. It was decent but I'll not be making it one of my regularly frequented eateries. Had the haggis burger which was nice, but the dirty fries were a bit much and by the end the lashings of mayo sauce had me feeling a bit sick. My companion had the bhaji burger and left half; I've just eaten it there for my dinner and it was the better of the two despite being cold. :lol:
A burger made of haggis, or a regular burger supplemented with a bit haggis on top?

Back