Burger Sunderland

Actual burgers with haggis heaped on top. Was plenty in. I love haggis but the mixture in the burger was a bit rich overall, even for me. Think it had cream cheese in too.
Aye - was gonna like say a full burger would be way too much. I like the stuff but it gets very rich very quickly. Me marra used to bang on about this trattoria on the Royal Mile that does haggis pizzas so we went one night. Imagine a pepperoni pizza but with a dollop of haggis replacing each slice of pepperoni - it was just too much like.

Been for first time tonight, good burger.

Good bits-
Food was lovely, served pretty quick, and very reasonably priced. £25 for me and the two teenagers for burger, fries and glass of pop each. And it was busy. Burger wasnt massive and greasy like I'd expected, was just the right size, and there was a good spread of options. I had cheese burger with bacon and some other stuff

Bad bits-
No card machine, or not working. Benches are pretty uncomfy. And canny cold inside. No draught beer. Too many little kids twisting on to thier parents. You have to order food and drinks at the bar (doesn't bother me but would with some folk). Only sell burgers and fries. Nowt else. Again doesn't bother me but theres normally one twisty person in a big group

Would deffo go back but I'd recommend booking ahead as it isnt big and was pretty full 45 mins after opening at 5.

Back