Budget and transfer

i think it's really simple.

If they have an option to buy a young player with real first team prospects on a long term deal with resale value it's an investment and they will pay it.
I don't think money is the issue - it will be sticking to a solid sustainable plan.
I see Jude Bellingham being the first of those signings.

We are in a much better position than many championship teams are financially and in terms of infrastructure and crowd size / Matchday revenues.
And when it comes to loan signings we are a very attractive proposition for Premier League club players.

Also with Brexit we have more options from other parts of the world and i'm sure our scouting network has been hard at work identifying potential signings.

I'm more confident of a transfer process than i have ever been in the history of our club.

The squad players we have retained are really invested in AN's style of management and the club generally

Exciting times finally.
Feels like a new beginning!

I think its gonna be sumit like 7 in and 4 of those will be loan deals of which 2 will be returns, the other 3 will I've been led to believe will be of a higher standard.

Also with Brexit we have more options from other parts of the world and i'm sure our scouting network has been hard at work identifying potential signings.

How the hell has Brexit improved our options from other parts of the world ?

Don’t tell me you’ve actually swallowed some of the shit they’ve been serving up.

Surely it’s going to be a lot more than that a lot of championship clubs spend good amounts between 8-12 is what I expect
Not last season. Only 3 clubs spent more than 10 million. Most spent around 3-5.
What the fuck?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back