Budget and transfer

I genuinely think it'll be way below 10 million. Be a similar style of transfers/loans as last year. See nothing to suggest we'll change our plan.

The only clubs who spend big time are those who are daft or are using parachute payments to get promoted back quickly and I can't see any of the relegated sides spending massively (well, Watford may do if they get good money for Sarr and Dennis).

Don’t think there’ll be a lot of money spent in the championship next season but Norwich Watford WBA Forrest/Huddersfield Sheff Utd Stoke Blackburn Boro will be tough to get the better of

No idea on budget but I hear we are linked with Robbie Keane and Jan Koller
I genuinely think it'll be way below 10 million. Be a similar style of transfers/loans as last year. See nothing to suggest we'll change our plan.

This. However it will be an interesting summer for once

Last edited:
5 million a possibility but I think we’ll be signing about 10 players. I imagine 3 or 4 will be loan deals and we’ll only spend an actual fee on a couple of players, rest will be freebies.

We will spend zero on transfer fees but a decent amount on agents fees and loan fees.

Three fees and larger trees please.

Have to stick to FFP like PSG , Barcelona, R Madrid , Man C etc etc etc.

Or does it only count with EFL clubs
Ask Wolves when they were down in the Champo ...

Cue : ''You can make the play offs like Luton, on has beens, rejects and no transfer fees'' That possibilty will prob have Donald/Methven watering at the mouth thinking of their next bigger financial target. Overlooking that they are far more likely to hold us back.

Last edited:

Back