British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

I am all for giving young people who have been foolish a second chance. As a young girl, she was manipulated by the ideology and false promises of terrorists without being able to have a bigger perspective of what she was getting into. She left for a war zone and put her life in danger, she is very lucky she has survived.

Given these circumstances, I think it would be really harsh if we just turned round and said "no thanks, stuff you". Some of the adult male fighters who cut people's heads off and fought as soldiers deserve that kind of fate as they would be a danger to the public.

On the other hand, I think this girl is redeemable. She should be brought back, but with the condition that she undergoes some kind of course and counselling aimed at "deradicalisation" and on the strict terms that she severs contact with everyone in her network over there. She should be given a new identity, some new opportunities to rebuild her life through education and allowed to start afresh.
:eek: she still believes in ISIS and their barbaric ways, she wasn't surprised at what she got into, nor did she regret it.

Why are the BBC giving her media time? It's the Home Office's job to deal with a thing like this.
Giving huge coverage ? Probably fight for her rights ! She saw beheaded heads in a bin 'but it didn't faze her' !!! She sounds in no way repentant why the fuck would she be allowed back in ?! Make her walk to the French coast and have her kid there

Still don't get it. What problem are you on about? No-one wants her back here. She might be a few years older but she doesn't seem any wiser. Blabbering on about 'the battlefield' and a kill or be killed mentality without a hint of self-awareness. It's over for her.
Read the thread, people on here are actually saying she should be allowed back in.

Worrying the amount of people who think she shouldn't be allowed back. She was young, naive and manipulated. Funny how people would view the lass in the way I described if she was in a physical relationship with an adult rather than say "she knew what she was doing".
????

Bloke shags a 15 year old lass. She's a victim, was manipulated, too young to know what she was doing.

15 year old lass runs off to join ISIS and marry a bloke. Monster who is old enough to know exactly what she was doing.

Not sure what's difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Worrying the amount of people who think she shouldn't be allowed back. She was young, naive and manipulated. Funny how people would view the lass in the way I described if she was in a physical relationship with an adult rather than say "she knew what she was doing".
Joining the Islamic State is just "naive"

:lol:

There's a reason it wasn't in the package deals section on Thomas Cook....

As you say she's naive, so her views neecd to be discarded. We need to decide whether a Western Liberal Democracy is the best place for her to live. She wants to leave as the Calaphite is on the verge of defeat, not the best argument.
She holds evil extremist views that regard some members of our society as only fit for death or slavery. Society needs protected from these ideals.
If we do decide to bring her to rhe UK, there shouln't be sny contacct with family or former friends. The child needs to be taken ftom her for child protection.
I'm a lefty, tree hugging, snowflake.

I think a mechanism should have been put in place years ago that stripped people joining IS of citizenship.

If you want to join the caliphate, go for it. You are choosing something that flies in the face of our nations ideals and you no longer belong here.

She's not the native schoolgirl she used to be, she's now a fully graduated head case. Her death cult lost, she wants to come back and I don't think it's to bop around her room to Jedward
Listening to her interview she sounds more dangerous now than she ever would have been at 15. The govt wants to restrict immigration but have to consider this fucker coming back ?!?!?!

Read the thread, people on here are actually saying she should be allowed back in.
I know you're probably chomping at the bit for a bit of outrage but. as far as I can see, there is one person who has seriously considered taking her back in (and even then with conditions attached). No-one really wants her back here, man.

Is the lack of remorse that worries me, she doesn't regret going and doesn't hate isis. It's very dangerous letting someone like that back in.
It's dangerous letting any of them back in. They should all have been arrested and handed over to the Kurds and iraqis. Even if you claimed to regret what you did you don't escape punishment. You are a traitor who joined the largest barbaric army this century to try and recreate the caliphate. Obviously there is part of your brain that thinks the most horrendous verses in the Quran are acceptable.

Back