British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

This is an incredibly brave young woman who regardless of her twisted religious beliefs deserves some admiration for her courage. I'm big enough to admit I wouldn't dare do what she is going to attempt.
Imagine waning to go to London and dodge an inner city youth with his scooter and zombie knife!

This is an incredibly brave young woman who regardless of her twisted religious beliefs deserves some admiration for her courage. I'm big enough to admit I wouldn't dare do what she is going to attempt.
Imagine waning to go to London and dodge an inner city youth with his scooter and zombie knife!
And the acid, don't forget the acid.

it's not in the beeb article but from the one in the guardian...

"The solicitor who represented Shamima Begum’s family said she should be allowed to return to Britain and that counter-terrorism officials should consider treating her as a victim"

bless her cotton socks

No thank you, why should she come back here to be a burden on the state with her child. How will the Child be raised--to turn its back or worse on the country that took them back? No mention of her family and certainly hope she aint getting any legal costs from here!

They let plenty of Jihadi’s in to preach in mosques aye haway back pet. Absolutely disgusting if she comes back..
This ,there will be Hunan rights idiots who say bring her back she made a daft choice as a young 19 year old. Fuck that ,you’ve made your bed lie in it, these are the sort of extremists that get allowed back in, plot terror attack and next thing theres another terror attack . Fuck her ,she can rot

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she told Mr Loyd.

"I don't regret coming here."

She's not the native schoolgirl she used to be, she's now a fully graduated head case. Her death cult lost, she wants to come back and I don't think it's to bop around her room to Jedward

Last edited:

Back