British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

I am all for giving young people who have been foolish a second chance. As a young girl, she was manipulated by the ideology and false promises of terrorists without being able to have a bigger perspective of what she was getting into. She left for a war zone and put her life in danger, she is very lucky she has survived.

Given these circumstances, I think it would be really harsh if we just turned round and said "no thanks, stuff you". Some of the adult male fighters who cut people's heads off and fought as soldiers deserve that kind of fate as they would be a danger to the public.

On the other hand, I think this girl is redeemable. She should be brought back, but with the condition that she undergoes some kind of course and counselling aimed at "deradicalisation" and on the strict terms that she severs contact with everyone in her network over there. She should be given a new identity, some new opportunities to rebuild her life through education and allowed to start afresh.

Couldn’t agree with you more , as long as this counselling is carried out in the nearest safe country she can claim asylum in , in my opinion she burnt her bridges with this country a long time ago.

Speak up Tommy !!
What the fuck does he have to do with it?

If you honestly think he has any moral authority on anything then you’re f***ing mental

Because its populated by ultra left-wing middleclass privileged wishy washy Lovey's who put the danger of UK citizens second to their own twisted view.
It’s an interview from the Times ffs :lol:

It’s also the main story on the Daily Mail website

Apart from that...

Last edited:
Feel a tiny ounce of sympathy for her only being 19 with two dead children and another on the way. She chose a high risk life and that's the consequences. She has shown no remorse for turning her back on the UK and just seems to think she can waltz back in and the state will look after her. She made her bed and she can lay in it.

If she'd shown some remorse for her decisions I'd be tempted to let her back, with strict conditions and supervision etc.

But as she hasn't, Nah

What problem? Say no more.

Aye, let’s let people like her back into the country, what the fuck could go wrong!
Still don't get it. What problem are you on about? No-one wants her back here. She might be a few years older but she doesn't seem any wiser. Blabbering on about 'the battlefield' and a kill or be killed mentality without a hint of self-awareness. It's over for her.

Why the fuck should she get back here for free healthcare? Lie with the enemy buck the enemy you are the enemy !!

No issue with the baby being brought back but she can do one. She knew what she was doing and still does. Goodbye

Worrying the amount of people who think she shouldn't be allowed back. She was young, naive and manipulated. Funny how people would view the lass in the way I described if she was in a physical relationship with an adult rather than say "she knew what she was doing".

Back