British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

Who would have thought it would have ended badly for her?

As mentioned, no remorse, same views, wants free health care.

Would play into the hands of the right wing media her coming back with her baby, getting a house etc.

I’m 100% of the opinion that she should be left to rot where she is. Unfortunately she has to live somewhere and at the end of the day ,why should any other country have to take responsibility for our trash.

I probably lean slightly to the left politics wise and I haven't lived in England for best part of 25 years but she can fuck right off. She's even rubbing it in the taxpayers face. No regrets and I'm just coming home so the state can take care of me. She couldn't give 2 fucks if a British lad was being beheaded.
Fully agree. I bet the dregs of society who leech off the state won’t see the irony in their venting on facey mind :lol:

I am all for giving young people who have been foolish a second chance. As a young girl, she was manipulated by the ideology and false promises of terrorists without being able to have a bigger perspective of what she was getting into. She left for a war zone and put her life in danger, she is very lucky she has survived.

Given these circumstances, I think it would be really harsh if we just turned round and said "no thanks, stuff you". Some of the adult male fighters who cut people's heads off and fought as soldiers deserve that kind of fate as they would be a danger to the public.

On the other hand, I think this girl is redeemable. She should be brought back, but with the condition that she undergoes some kind of course and counselling aimed at "deradicalisation" and on the strict terms that she severs contact with everyone in her network over there. She should be given a new identity, some new opportunities to rebuild her life through education and allowed to start afresh.
You are taking the p!ss aren’t you, or am I being whooshed?

I probably lean slightly to the left politics wise and I haven't lived in England for best part of 25 years but she can fuck right off. She's even rubbing it in the taxpayers face. No regrets and I'm just coming home so the state can take care of me. She couldn't give 2 fucks if a British lad was being beheaded.

I think she probably classes herself as belonging to a religion much more than she would to any nationality.

Spot on.

No contrition at all.

Letting her back is purely inviting trouble into the country. We would have to ATTEMPT to deradicalise her and then she would need to be on some watchlist, taking up more security services resources.

She was a naïve young lass that got in with a bad crowd. At 15 you know fuck all, 19 years old pregnant, 2 kids already dead, bless her. Bring her home, she belongs here.

Here fishy fishy
As you say she's naive, so her views neecd to be discarded. We need to decide whether a Western Liberal Democracy is the best place for her to live. She wants to leave as the Calaphite is on the verge of defeat, not the best argument.
She holds evil extremist views that regard some members of our society as only fit for death or slavery. Society needs protected from these ideals.
If we do decide to bring her to rhe UK, there shouln't be sny contacct with family or former friends. The child needs to be taken ftom her for child protection.

Back