British Isis schoolgirl wants to return to UK

If she does come back I hope the bairn ends up adopted, be worse punishment for her and the Dutch fuckwit knowing their kid is raised as a non believer

Aye, I would concede that. Was more just a general point about how people are selective when deciding if you are too young or not to know what you were doing. Even if it both examples involves manipulation.
What's wrong with being selective? Not every case is the same.

Government playing it correctly I think. Basically sitting on the fence and playing it down. We’re not going to help you but we’re not turning our back on you. Stave of the frothing knob jockeys here, and not making a martyr of her over there.

What the fuck does he have to do with it?

If you honestly think he has any moral authority on anything then you’re f***ing mental

It’s an interview from the Times ffs :lol:

It’s also the main story on the Daily Mail website

Apart from that...
Which was splashed across the BBC

Do we pay for the Daily mail? And are you saying everything that printed the Dm or the times should be splashed across the BBC also
It’s covered by every single news organisation today. The Mail, The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian.

It’s an article from the Times.

Why you’re making this about the BBC being left wing I have no idea. It’s not like they have even put a slant on it.

its a shame one of the 3 died in an airstrike LOL

sod her and her unborn child she made her f***ing bed now lie in it.... if she gets back in it just shows what a bunch of soft set of wankers we have become

It’s covered by every single news organisation today. The Mail, The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian.

It’s an article from the Times.

Why you’re making this about the BBC being left wing I have no idea. It’s not like they have even put a slant on it.
So her sister sitting crying saying I just want her home where she belongs isn't a slant on the whole interview..

Absolutely not. Shes basically admitting nothing has changed in her mind and it's all for the kids health.

Stupidity if shes allowed back

Back