Brewdog

First time I’d heard of Elvis brew

just texted our lass to get me some if shes in Sainsbury’s

A grapefruit flavoured beer sounds a bit strange and I'm not usually a fan of wacky craft beers - just give me a good no nonsense IPA - but Elvis Juice is dangerously drinkable especially on a hot day.

Vocation Heart and Soul is class, pretty much anything by Cloudwater (apart from the stuff in Tesco’s now which is ironically produced at Brewdog, it’s ok like but not as good as their other stuff), Magic Rock also make nice beers.

Jaipur came out in 2005.
Was a feature in Ferment magazine about the biggest most important craft beers. Punk and Jaipur were 1 and 2, iirc. Cant remember which order.

Thronvridge were also doing Green Mountain, in a green can, then a little while later brew dog were doing hazy jane which tastes similar also in a green can. Interesting
Had a week in Bakewell in the Peak District last summer. The pubs were generally dull as anything but found a micro pub that always had Thornbridge stuff on draught. It was lovely.

Jaipur came out in 2005.
Was a feature in Ferment magazine about the biggest most important craft beers. Punk and Jaipur were 1 and 2, iirc. Cant remember which order.

Thronvridge were also doing Green Mountain, in a green can, then a little while later brew dog were doing hazy jane which tastes similar also in a green can. Interesting

Had a week in Bakewell in the Peak District last summer. The pubs were generally dull as anything but found a micro pub that always had Thornbridge stuff on draught. It was lovely.
Was one of the few benefits of working in Buxton for a while

Funny, I look at my life now, and wonder how the actual fuck I ever had 4 spare hours to brew and bottle a batch of beer once a week.

I have to plan when I fit in a shite most of the time nowadays :lol:
Hahah. That's what three little terrors do. 😂

Back