Body Fat %

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never said everyone who has tattoos are thick as shit you just made that up.
I dont mind making my feelings clear about steroids I hate them and anyone who uses them and I have personal reasons for that so I dont see how that portrays me in a bad light. One of my dinner friends at work started taking them I could tell almost straight away he was on them he even threatend me over something really trivial and that was when I asked him if he was using he said yes and I said either stop taking them or consider our friendship terminated (he stopped taking them). I've known a few people who have taken them and I've seen first hand their violent tendencies, I witnessed an innocent man getting kicked to fuck and then later the guy apologied and said the steroids made him act that way (he was a lovely lad prior to taking the roids) he stopped taking them after that happened. I was also randomly seriously assaulted by someone who was on the roids and I have a scar on my face for life from that. There are loads more but I aint got time to write them all.
When i have time marra i will trawl through the tatoo thread and find it, as for the other stuff, very very strange indeed. You still cannot put everyone in a certain category due to a bad experience is my view.

When i have time marra i will trawl through the tatoo thread and find it, as for the other stuff, very very strange indeed. You still cannot put everyone in a certain category due to a bad experience is my view.
And if i cannot find that quote you will get a full apology.

Last edited:

tattoo

And if i cannot find that quote you will get a full apology.
You don't have to apologise mate, I feel a bit stupid dissing roids on an exercise forum, due to my actions I seem to have had a warning, been locked out of a thread and had loads of posts deleted, I should really know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:
tattoo

You don't have to apologise mate, I feel a bit stupid dissing roids on an exercise forum, due to my actions I seem to have had a warning, been locked out of a thread and had loads of posts deleted, I should really know better.
Found three pal, mingers, dicks and idiots was used in 3 different posts so will not be giving you an apology. Most people with TATTOOS are just mostly nice people i find.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Found three pal, mingers, dicks and idiots was used in 3 different posts so will not be giving you an apology. Most people with TATTOOS are just mostly nice people i find.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:
Look mate this is the bodyfat% thread so if you want to continue your conversation about my opinions pm me hun x

I have a high BF% as I eat a load of crap its probably why I talk a load of crap too. Healthy eating healthy mind and body.

Link or you made it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look mate this is the bodyfat% thread so if you want to continue your conversation about my opinions pm me hun x

I have a high BF% as I eat a load of crap its probably why I talk a load of crap too. Healthy eating healthy mind and body.

Link or you made it up.
Okay sweetie, at work now posts are dated. august 21 and 24. Love you xx

I always found doing weights piled on the pounds. Cardio if you wanna burn fat
You pile on the pounds because you add more muscle. Muscle weighs two and a half times of the same volume of fat. To see what is happening get some scales that measure your % of body fat.

Certainly not! I train regularly - just on German Volume Training at the moment. No issues with chest, back, legs. However, my arms never seem to grow. I've tried shouting at them, everything. Nothing works!
Too much 'V' perhaps for small muscles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back