Body Fat %

Putting muscle on won't shift the fat. You need to do excercises that get you hot and sweaty/out of breath. Jogging is the obvious choice, but you don't even need to go that far. Just run up and down the stairs a few times until you're out of breath. Do that every day and the weight will fall off.

Obviously you need to combine this with not eating several bowls of icecream and 6 steak bakes for a snack.
Awe that's awful advice marra.

Putting muscle on won't shift the fat. You need to do excercises that get you hot and sweaty/out of breath. Jogging is the obvious choice, but you don't even need to go that far. Just run up and down the stairs a few times until you're out of breath. Do that every day and the weight will fall off.

Obviously you need to combine this with not eating several bowls of icecream and 6 steak bakes for a snack.

I disagree. Putting muscle on will shift fat as you’re burning calories lifting weight the same as you are doing cardio. You might not lose “weight” but you’ll certainly lose fat.

My avatar is me, I’m not where I want to be, but I’ve made massive progress and haven’t struck a bat cardio wise.

It’s all been free weights, cables and body weight exercise, plus sensible eating which is the bit no-one gets their head around.

I disagree. Putting muscle on will shift fat as you’re burning calories lifting weight the same as you are doing cardio. You might not lose “weight” but you’ll certainly lose fat.

My avatar is me, I’m not where I want to be, but I’ve made massive progress and haven’t struck a bat cardio wise.

It’s all been free weights, cables and body weight exercise, plus sensible eating which is the bit no-one gets their head around.
Have you ever took a course of steroids marra?

That jogging will lose weight?

Obviously any excercise will burn calories, whether it's walking or lifting. The fastest way is to get your heartrate up and sweat. Fat people already have the muscle from carrying around all that weight, all OP needs to do is get hot and sweaty.
I've trained at the Stadium of Light and this hasn't worked for the fat guy.

btw he could run around the pitch faster than I could and I'm athletic build.

That jogging will lose weight?

Obviously any excercise will burn calories, whether it's walking or lifting. The fastest way is to get your heartrate up and sweat. Fat people already have the muscle from carrying around all that weight, all OP needs to do is get hot and sweaty.

I quoted your whole post mate and was quite clear

“Putting on muscle won’t lose you fat”

Is what you said. That’s what I disagree with.

Losing weight and cutting fat are very different things.

No I haven’t.

Not sure if that’s a genuine question or not?
Well that's fantastic mate, I genuinely wouldn't give anyone the time of day who takes steroids so I was just asking because of your excellent physique. I don't know what's wrong with that rosso fella but he isn't even a moderator so I don't think its fair threatening me like that.

Well that's fantastic mate, I genuinely wouldn't give anyone the time of day who takes steroids so I was just asking because of your excellent physique. I don't know what's wrong with that rosso fella but he isn't even a moderator so I don't think its fair threatening me like that.
my problem is you spouting nonsense on this part of the part, anymore and I'll just wipe your posts. It's boring and unfunny, despite what you think.

Looking awesome in the pic. How long have you been training?

Cheers mate. About 3 years consistently and watching what I eat. Not bad for an old man.
Very impressive mate, but your nee way near a old man!!! I am 54 and still love lifting the weights 3 to 4 times a week and will continue to do so until i just physically cannot do any more. I just wish years ago that i had paid more attention to a healthy diet, i knew what i needed to do but was blase about it.

Got to say mate, sometimes i wonder about your thinking? Would not give the time of day to anyone using steroids, me and others probably know dozens who have either used or are using steroids and 99 percent are good lads, also you have the view that everyone who has tatoos is thick as shit. It does not portray you in a good light mate.

Last edited:
Got to say mate, sometimes i wonder about your thinking? Would not give the time of day to anyone using steroids, me and others probably know dozens who have either used or are using steroids and 99 percent are good lads, also you have the view that everyone who has tatoos is thick as shit. It does not portray you in a good light mate.
I've never said everyone who has tattoos are thick as shit you just made that up.
I dont mind making my feelings clear about steroids I hate them and anyone who uses them and I have personal reasons for that so I dont see how that portrays me in a bad light. One of my dinner friends at work started taking them I could tell almost straight away he was on them he even threatend me over something really trivial and that was when I asked him if he was using he said yes and I said either stop taking them or consider our friendship terminated (he stopped taking them). I've known a few people who have taken them and I've seen first hand their violent tendencies, I witnessed an innocent man getting kicked to fuck and then later the guy apologied and said the steroids made him act that way (he was a lovely lad prior to taking the roids) he stopped taking them after that happened. I was also randomly seriously assaulted by someone who was on the roids and I have a scar on my face for life from that. There are loads more but I aint got time to write them all.

Back