Body Fat %

I've never said everyone who has tattoos are thick as shit you just made that up.
I dont mind making my feelings clear about steroids I hate them and anyone who uses them and I have personal reasons for that so I dont see how that portrays me in a bad light. One of my dinner friends at work started taking them I could tell almost straight away he was on them he even threatend me over something really trivial and that was when I asked him if he was using he said yes and I said either stop taking them or consider our friendship terminated (he stopped taking them). I've known a few people who have taken them and I've seen first hand their violent tendencies, I witnessed an innocent man getting kicked to fuck and then later the guy apologied and said the steroids made him act that way (he was a lovely lad prior to taking the roids) he stopped taking them after that happened. I was also randomly seriously assaulted by someone who was on the roids and I have a scar on my face for life from that. There are loads more but I aint got time to write them all.
When i have time marra i will trawl through the tatoo thread and find it, as for the other stuff, very very strange indeed. You still cannot put everyone in a certain category due to a bad experience is my view.

When i have time marra i will trawl through the tatoo thread and find it, as for the other stuff, very very strange indeed. You still cannot put everyone in a certain category due to a bad experience is my view.
And if i cannot find that quote you will get a full apology.

Last edited:

tattoo

And if i cannot find that quote you will get a full apology.
You don't have to apologise mate, I feel a bit stupid dissing roids on an exercise forum, due to my actions I seem to have had a warning, been locked out of a thread and had loads of posts deleted, I should really know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:
tattoo

You don't have to apologise mate, I feel a bit stupid dissing roids on an exercise forum, due to my actions I seem to have had a warning, been locked out of a thread and had loads of posts deleted, I should really know better.
Found three pal, mingers, dicks and idiots was used in 3 different posts so will not be giving you an apology. Most people with TATTOOS are just mostly nice people i find.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

Found three pal, mingers, dicks and idiots was used in 3 different posts so will not be giving you an apology. Most people with TATTOOS are just mostly nice people i find.:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:
Look mate this is the bodyfat% thread so if you want to continue your conversation about my opinions pm me hun x

I have a high BF% as I eat a load of crap its probably why I talk a load of crap too. Healthy eating healthy mind and body.

Link or you made it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back