Blokes getting driven around in cars by women

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree ,only blokes I know who willing do this when sober have struggled to get their wife pregnant due to fertility problems /punching above their weight socially and sexually.

WTF
My missus got up, put the towels in to wash, has put them out on the line and is out raking up the leaves, cutting down the Michaelmas daisies and left me a piping hot mug of tea to sip in bed while listening to Danny Baker.

She drives us 90% of the time and I kip in the passenger seat.

I’ll share the driving on long trips but why turn down an opportunity to be chauffeured around?

Sounds more like a few lads on here are control freaks or unsure of their own masculinity if they are afraid of their lasses driving.

The male lion has the right idea. Send the pride of lasses out to the sharp end to kill before barging them aside to get the prime cuts, a bit of a snooze then shag your balls off.

My missus got up, put the towels in to wash, has put them out on the line and is out raking up the leaves, cutting down the Michaelmas daisies and left me a piping hot mug of tea to sip in bed while listening to Danny Baker.

She drives us 90% of the time and I kip in the passenger seat.

I’ll share the driving on long trips but why turn down an opportunity to be chauffeured around?

Sounds more like a few lads on here are control freaks or unsure of their own masculinity if they are afraid of their lasses driving.

The male lion has the right idea. Send the pride of lasses out to the sharp end to kill before barging them aside to get the prime cuts, a bit of a snooze then shag your balls off.

I agree with everything you have said mate apart from the driving bit .

From my experience of blokes who’s Mrs are the dominant driver ,they are the dominant force in the house and the males are feeble specimen’s.

You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself

If that’s us ,she will get out and run round and jump into the passenger seat straight away .
I’ll say “ ye just f***ing drive man it’s only round the corner “
Her “ Na ,I’m not driving with you in ,you make me nervous “

I’m the one who started giving her lessons in the first place ..
You've traumatised the poor lass:lol:

Same here. I'm learning at the mo but the Mrs has driven for 10 years. She can't wait for me to pass so I can do my share of the driving and she can gan to kip for a change.
I’m learning anarl. It’s canny boring like innit?

Can’t see myself driving unless necessary when I do pass.

Driving is ok.

It’s the other bellends on the roads that spoil it. You know the type, the knuckle heads that break the speed limits, push in, and drive like dicks. The same people that wouldn’t say boo to a goose if they weren’t wrapped in a ton and a half of car.

Same type that probably feel threatened by letting a female drive them
Slow down a little and leave a bit more room and the dickheads disappear.

I agree with everything you have said mate apart from the driving bit .

From my experience of blokes who’s Mrs are the dominant driver ,they are the dominant force in the house and the males are feeble specimen’s.
I spent best part of 25-30 years clocking up the miles with work. Used to love driving but just found driving in the U.K. increasingly tedious with fewer opportunities to really crank in an enjoyable drive. At that point I was more than happy to let the missus drive. She loves cars & driving, they bore me senseless so it’s win-win.

Slow down a little and leave a bit more room and the dickheads disappear.
I must admit now I don’t drive anywhere near so much I am much more laid back when I do drive. Never rushing to get places means you aren’t driving on your nerves and the whole stress factor reduces as a result. There are too many angry people (drivers and cyclists) out there these days. As a country we definitely need to learn to relax more.

I usually drive us about apart when I know we’ll be stopping somewhere where there’s a chance to have a drink in which case I’ll tactically offer to drive there if she drives back. I then get accused of being a back seat driver and making her nervous.

It would be nice to be picked up from a pub.

It would be nicer if I didn't have to run to the shops, drop her in town, pick her up from town, drop her at the station, pick her up from the station, when he was alive do a 250 mile round trip to see her father, etc etc etc. I don't mind but it would have been nice if in all these years just once someone other than a taxi or bus driver chauffeured me about.

I must admit now I don’t drive anywhere near so much I am much more laid back when I do drive. Never rushing to get places means you aren’t driving on your nerves and the whole stress factor reduces as a result. There are too many angry people (drivers and cyclists) out there these days. As a country we definitely need to learn to relax more.
My point was a dig at people who see everyone else as shit drivers. They are invariably shit drivers.:lol::lol:
But it took me a while to work out that all I needed to do was leave 5 minutes earlier to make the journey stress and dickheads free. (Me included in the dickheads :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back