Blokes getting driven around in cars by women

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing is lately. the amount of knobheads these days that need to be away to the corner shop at 2000000 mph is unbelievable. Bastard hate driving now. Try it in a council van, folks don`t see a logo these days they see insured up to the naffs and a massive claim
You are right..everyone is always in a rush it seems...there is more traffic as families can have fower cars each...so less room...more impatience with each other ...more people jumping red lights.Just set off bit earlier and enjoy the ride.
Mind i can say up here once off the A697 you barely see a car ...which makes peoples annoyance with each other stand out more when in the "stress lanes" of busier roads.Smile and wave usually works.
Im off for me granda nap now its nearl 11am!

My lass won't touch my car 'as it's automatic and has hand controls ' wish she would, driving bores the tits off me.

nova sri with a bass cannon int` boot true 80`s stylee :lol:
Made me chuckle....can picture it now!

:lol: same here. She can drive pre or post alcohol consumption but I might as well do it myself.

"Where am I going?" "What lane should I be in?" "Is there anything coming that way?" "Are they letting me across?" and my personal favourite of pulling away when I've got my head in the back door putting the bairn in his seat.

That last one might be some kind of hint. Sometimes she's too subtle.
Very good marra...i love this board at times!

Have mates especially in the fishing world who don’t drive and rely on other people giving them lifts and they can only go certain places where other lads are going. Normally find the same lads jump ship like a rat if ya motor is off the road. And moan about putting fuel in.
The cars will honk of Mackrel as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
Some things only a man can do mate ,like light fires,cut the privets,unblock drains etc .

Driving is one of them ,blokes who let their lasses drive them about have surrendered their cock .

This thread is like something off a
Sinister

If a couples out and about for the day, the bloke automatically drives imo.

The reverse scenario is weird unless alcohol has been consumed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This thread is hilarious...

Genuine question.

How do you get to your 30s am guessing without being able to drive.

It's one of life's essentials imo. I don't love it or owt but everything would be just so much more difficult if I couldn't drive

A) I never wanted to, and

B) I never needed to.

When you mention you can't drive, people react like you can't read or write.

Anyway, I started a new job at the end of last year and, though I don't need to drive now, if the way we deliver the service changes, or I want to progress, I will need to drive. I really enjoy what I do so I've taken the plunge and started lessons.

Oh and aye, I'm 35.

I’m learning anarl. It’s canny boring like innit?

Can’t see myself driving unless necessary when I do pass.
I've surprised myself in that I've quite enjoyed it, at least more than I anticipated. I always thought that, due to my lack of interest in driving and the fact I've got no patience when it comes to things I'm not in to, if I learned to drive it'd have to be an intensive course where I get it over and done with. But I started with 2 hours a week and that seems to be going well so I've just stuck with that.

It's been going well apart from a royal fuck up practicing in the wife's car where I messed up a forward bay park and and rolled into another parked car :oops:

How's it going for you?

Last edited:
f***ing is lately. the amount of knobheads these days that need to be away to the corner shop at 2000000 mph is unbelievable. Bastard hate driving now. Try it in a council van, folks don`t see a logo these days they see insured up to the naffs and a massive claim

I have noticed recently, that a lot of people now don’t stop at pedestrian crossings either. The other week I stopped to allow people to cross, whilst two drivers on the opposite side actually increased speed so they didn’t have to stop. Absolute wankers

A) I never wanted to, and

B) I never needed to.

When you mention you can't drive, people react like you can't read or write.

Anyway, I started a new job at the end of last year and, though I don't need to drive now, if the way we deliver the service changes, or I want to progress, I will need to drive. I really enjoy what I do so I've taken the plunge and started lessons.

Oh and aye, I'm 35.

I've surprised myself in that I've quite enjoyed it, at least more than I anticipated. I always thought that, due to my lack of interest in driving and the fact I've got no patience when it comes to things I'm not in to, if I learned to drive it'd have to be an intensive course where I get it over and done with. But I started with 2 hours a week and that seems to be going well so I've just stuck with that.

It's been going well apart from a royal fuck up practicing in the wife's car where I messed up a forward bay park and and rolled into another parked car :oops:

How's it going for you?
I’m doing a two hour lesson every week, think I’ve had 16 hours now. I always seem to either have a shit first hour , then class second hour or vice versa. If I do a stupid mistake, I need to forget it and move on but I always let it get to me. I’ll get there in the end though.

I’m doing a two hour lesson every week, think I’ve had 16 hours now. I always seem to either have a shit first hour , then class second hour or vice versa. If I do a stupid mistake, I need to forget it and move on but I always let it get to me. I’ll get there in the end though.
16 hours you should be past your test by now!

How many lessons do you think it will take? our how many hours? it may seem a bit fast but I was passed within 16 hours and I would expect a lot of people would be, anyhows take your time and enjoy the learning as its great to pass and get your own car when you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back