Blokes getting driven around in cars by women

There is absolutely no chance of being stress free when she is driving.
:lol: same here. She can drive pre or post alcohol consumption but I might as well do it myself.

"Where am I going?" "What lane should I be in?" "Is there anything coming that way?" "Are they letting me across?" and my personal favourite of pulling away when I've got my head in the back door putting the bairn in his seat.

That last one might be some kind of hint. Sometimes she's too subtle.

Driving is easy imo. Been driving for nigh on thirty years and never had a bump or collision

What's worse is the increase number of woman bus drivers, not only am a bus peasant but also a lass drives me round.

Sinister

If a couples out and about for the day, the bloke automatically drives imo.

The reverse scenario is weird unless alcohol has been consumed
Our lass drives us everywhere.

reasons.

1. It's her car and she's licenced to drive it.

2, the chew on changing the seat position due to our height difference is a pain in the arse. She's getting a brand new bmw next week. I'll have a pop for a few days till the novelty wears off f***ing on with the seats.

3. I drive hgv's on blue lights when I'm at graft and it's f***ing great, ferrying the wife and kids about is dull as shit in comparison and it bores me to death...

Pains me to say it, but my wife is probably a better driver than me. She drives 25 miles to work everyday and drives around county durham for work. I just drive on a weekend if we are going somewhere purely to give her a break from it. I work in newcastle so have had 10 years of getting the metro, and recently changed to a motorbike because that was so shite. But it means I don't have as much practice as she does, so it make sense. She's probably done 250k+ plus miles to my 10k in the last 10 years behind the wheel. It's still me that has to do the servicing, bulb changes, washer fluid top ups ect though...

I dont like driving. Mrs Zod (no) doesnt mind driving but gets car sick if she isnt driving. When we both go somewhere I'm quite happy to relax & not have to concentrate on the road while she drives.
You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself

Never understood why wives picking blokes up from work jump in the passenger seat.
If that’s us ,she will get out and run round and jump into the passenger seat straight away .
I’ll say “ ye just f***ing drive man it’s only round the corner “
Her “ Na ,I’m not driving with you in ,you make me nervous “

I’m the one who started giving her lessons in the first place ..

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself

If that’s us ,she will get out and run round and jump into the passenger seat straight away .
I’ll say “ ye just f***ing drive man it’s only round the corner “
Her “ Na ,I’m not driving with you in ,you make me nervous “

I’m the one who started giving her lessons in the first place ..

Thing is it's never been discussed between me and the missus, it's just one of them things. Even if we in her car she just lobs me the keys and sits in the passenger seat

Back