Best Sausage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought approximately 30 sausages from there on saturday. Not gonna gobble them down in one go but looking forward to the lamb and rosemary ones. Romany are meant to be canny but they don't do them anymore. The beef chilli bombs they do are also good (not sausage related).
I'm addicted to them chilli bombs
The madras bhaji ones are class.
They most certainly are
Their black pudding sausages are the best I've ever had.
Not a fan of black pudding, but have bought them for family who loved them

Last edited:
I'm addicted to them chilli bombs

They most certainly are

Not a fan of black pudding, but have bought them for family who loved them
Black pudding sausage in a bap with brown sauce is the best ever. Most of their sausages are huge (check out the cakes they do..supersized). Also had Penshaws sirloin tail which was good.

Black pudding sausage in a bap with brown sauce is the best ever. Most of their sausages are huge (check out the cakes they do..supersized). Also had Penshaws sirloin tail which was good.
The pork chops looked fantastic last time I was there, like the ones you see on cookery programmes.

Different sausages for different dishes.
Cumberland for mash/ toad in the hole,
Toulouse for baked spud and ratatouille,
Merguez for barbecuing. Pork and tomato for breakfast buttie.

Used to like Hecks until they outed themselves as Tory twats with their Boris Bangers promotion before the election. I totally blame them for the mess we're in now. They were Debbie and Andrew's before they were bought out by a larger company. There was a really funny documentary about them on CH4 a few years ago where their Tim Nice But Dim son and horsey daughter were trying to work for the business. They were both totally inept.
Yep there’s no thread on this forum where someone can’t shoehorn bloody politics in. It’s a thread about sausages ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back