Best Sausage

I love Merguez which is from North Africa but they’re not easy to get hold of. Cumberland it is then but the Beef and Tomato from Bolton Bangers used to be lush.

These sell merguez and will deliver to anywhere UK, although I have never mail ordered, I have bought in bulk and and flown back to Spain with 3 or 4kgs of them.

I love good sausages.
More than steak.

This award winning butchers in Beckenham, South London has
the best variety of sausages I have ever seen.

The boerewors is as good as any I have ever had in South Africa.
They also do biltong.

I love the Caribarbados, which is a delicious spicy one.

They do Toulouse, Lincolnshire and Cumberland, I tried these and enjoyed them, but as these are relatively common, going off this thread, anyone interested could order to compare to their favourite local one.

Definitely worth a look, strongly recommended.
I've just eaten roast beef and this thread is making me hungry again, I'm starting to salivate over their sausages.

Delivery charge is £8.50 for 3kgs, but owt over 10 kgs is free.

Happy chomping.

Last edited:
Pensha Porkers are very nice if you're after a good quality, but simple, variety.

Emulsified offal tubes, as described by Sir Humphrey on Yes Minister, IIRC
Had some wonderful pork & fennel ones in Italy once but I've not seen similar in the UK. They weren't overpowering, as fennel can be, but just the right amount.

Last edited:
Used to like Hecks until they outed themselves as Tory twats with their Boris Bangers promotion before the election. I totally blame them for the mess we're in now. They were Debbie and Andrew's before they were bought out by a larger company. There was a really funny documentary about them on CH4 a few years ago where their Tim Nice But Dim son and horsey daughter were trying to work for the business. They were both totally inept.

The madras bhaji ones are class.
Bought approximately 30 sausages from there on saturday. Not gonna gobble them down in one go but looking forward to the lamb and rosemary ones. Romany are meant to be canny but they don't do them anymore. The beef chilli bombs they do are also good (not sausage related).

Pensha Porkers are very nice if you're after a good quality, but simple, variety.

Emulsified offal tubes, as described by Sir Humphrey on Yes Minister, IIRC
Had some wonderful pork & fennel ones in Italy once but I've not seen similar in the UK. They weren't overpowering, as fennel can be, but just the right amount.

Pensha Porkers are the daddy!

Out of the supermarket ones Pork and Caramelised Red onion from Morrisons.
Penshaw Porkers are Epic
Had some grilled Uruguayan Chorizo last week in Italy and they were next level

Back