Best partridge episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to take that single into work (it was my Mam's!) years ago as a bloke I worked with reckoned it didn't exist. The pair of us were standing in the Hall listening to it - and laughing - and in came the Mayor who was early for an event. Almost a Partridge moment in itself. :lol::lol:

"And a iddybiddybitredInidanboy"

"....Something else in Geordie." *stretch*

Rare to see Sunderland get a shout out in an episode, too.
"Tell ya what al dee, al dee a quick fix it job on it for noo."

Just thinking about this, I can't be the only one who has ever sang 'Goldfinger' like Alan, when walking down a grass verge? :lol:

"Hands up! Gimme all your petrol!"

Last edited:
Alan Attraction with the lovely Jill, 50. The big plate, and the laughing bloke in the lift.
"this country..."

"Idea for a program called Yachting Mishaps. Some funny, some tragic"
"Lynne's a good worker, but I suppose she's a bit like Burt Reynolds. Very reliable, but she's got a moustache."

"Right, I'll tell you an anecdote. In 1974 I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded; I found myself in a last-minute rush for the one remaining seat beside a tall, good-looking man with collar-length hair, it was the seventies; buckaroo! I looked up and saw it was none other than Peter Purves, it was the height of his Blue Peter career. He said, "You jammy bastard" and quick as a flash, I replied, "Don't be blue, Peter!" Needless to say, I had the last laugh, now fuck off!"

His books are wonderful too. The audio books are anyway. Nomad not quite as good as the first but still very funny.

Yeah. Gonna hump ya. Like deputy dawg would hump ya.

Don't shine that torch in my face mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back