Best partridge episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Stop going on about Benjamin Netanyahu, Lynne! You're never going to meet him!"

Every time Netanyahu appears on the news me, or my other half will say: "You're never going to meet him." Partridge taking over our lives!

I still struggle to watch the Knowing Me Knowing Yule episode - I find it too excruciating for Alan. Although the 'We've just been informed that Dr Hook is not a qualified medical practitioner ' is brilliant.

"Do you want Peter or do you want Fanny?"

Last edited:
Right, I'll tell you an anecdote. In 1974 I was catching the London train from Crewe station. It was very crowded; I found myself in a last-minute rush for the one remaining seat beside a tall, good-looking man with collar-length hair, it was the seventies; buckaroo!

I looked up and saw it was none other than Peter Purves, it was the height of his Blue Peter career. He said, "You jammy bastard" and quick as a flash, I replied, "Don't be blue, Peter!" Needless to say, I had the last laugh, now fuck off!

"This chemical toilet is a Saniflow 33, now this little babe can cope with anything, and I mean anything. Earlier on I put in a pound of mashed up Dundee cake, let's take a look...not a trace! Peace of mind I'm sure, especially if you have elderly relatives on board."

"This chemical toilet is a Saniflow 33, now this little babe can cope with anything, and I mean anything. Earlier on I put in a pound of mashed up Dundee cake, let's take a look...not a trace! Peace of mind I'm sure, especially if you have elderly relatives on board."

Funny as fuck the awkward kiss and convo with his "wife" as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back