Best local location for crashing wave pics?

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

How come you didn't get a pic like that on your toon calendar for Alpha Graphics?
You actually got one?

They were moaning to me they didn't sell any :)

Fortunately I demanded payment by image rather than royalty :lol:

You actually got one?

They were moaning to me they didn't sell any :)

Fortunately I demanded payment by image rather than royalty :lol:
The lass in the next office has one, obviously given to us by some supplier (we never buy owt like that). You must have had to dig into your archives for the picture of the Tuxedo Princess.

The lass in the next office has one, obviously given to us by some supplier (we never buy owt like that). You must have had to dig into your archives for the picture of the Tuxedo Princess.
Top o' the shop man

Historical value innit[DOUBLEPOST=1391693026][/DOUBLEPOST]
While yer here, check out this page for me and that all the card images appear for you ....

http://www.markdentonphotographic.co.uk/greetingscards.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, all present and correct. Particularly like the one with the jetty shopped in.
If the lass with the calendar is sexy tell her I do free glamour shoots like jif andy

Nevermind waves, what about all of these steam engines that are in the area atm. Is one due to cross Durham viaduct at any time?

Nevermind waves, what about all of these steam engines that are in the area atm. Is one due to cross Durham viaduct at any time?
Aye, had someone rambling about that the other night

Are the mallard class heading up to shildon?

was hoping you could after your success at that ribblehead shot. You'll have to camp out at Wharton park for about 3 days to beat the spotters.
Just push the feckers oot the way!

looks like they're coming from the south:

Barrow Hill
Grosmont

meaning they won't pass over the viaduct?

Any good spots on the way?

Yer, I can't see any Durham either

There must be good spots between Grosmont and Darlo - Roseberry obviously, but I dunno specific ones

It would call for digging on weirdo steam boards I'm afraid! :lol:

Yer, I can't see any Durham either

There must be good spots between Grosmont and Darlo - Roseberry obviously, but I dunno specific ones

It would call for digging on weirdo steam boards I'm afraid! :lol:

"Hi I'm new to the board, my name is Ross and I'm a virgin living at home too.

Where's a good spot to touch myself as this goes past?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back